|1|

Sorry in advance for any mistakes ♡Enjoy

Enjoy...

Meech

I began to wake up out of my peaceful sleep when I felt the sun beaming on my face. I sighed and rubbed my face deciding to not fight it. I looked over at my girlfriend and kissed her forehead before slowly getting up from her grasp. I went into the bathroom and turned my shower on, as the bathroom started to steam up I took off my sweats and got into the shower.

Today was kind of a big day for me. I had an interview with one of the hottest celebrities. She was big in the gospel community and she's also a big tv star and movie star. It crazy when I got an email from her saying she wanted to interview me for a job. I had to take the job because I would be stupid not to.

I got out the shower and dried off I then wrapped my towel around my waist, I brush my teeth then I walk out and go into the walk in closet. I go to my suits and look through them trying to decide which one I wanted to wear. I gotta be fresh for this interview.

I decided on my all black suit with my black and white Jordan 1's, so I got dressed and when I was finished I checked myself out in the mirror.After checking myself out I looked through my jewelry putting on my gold watch and a few gold rings and two of my gold chains. I then walked out the closet and went over to the dresser spraying some of my cologne. I grabbed my wallet off the dresser and I went and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

It may seem I'm doing a little to much just for a interview, but a nigga gotta make a good impression. Most people see all my tattoos and think I'm a thug but I know how to clean up nice when needed.

I checked the time to see how much time I had before the interview and I had a little bit of time so I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal so I don't have to rush and pick up some food on the way to the interview, LA traffic was a pain in the ass.

As I was eating my cereal I began scrolling through my phone to see what's going on, on social media. As I was scrolling I felt arms wrap around me.

"Good Morning." I said.

"Mmm Good morning. You smell good as hell." Nova said as she buried her face in my neck.

Nova and I have been together for about 2 years now. We met at a party and it's been on from there. We have our ups and downs like any couple. We argue then we make up, it's like a weekly thing with us. I love her but the arguing is draining, it seems like it's always something.

"Thanks bae, what you got going on today?"

"Umm I have a few photoshoots I have to do today for my instagram and I have to make a few videos for some products that have been sent to me as well."

I nodded my head and looked at my watch. "I hope you have a good day and everything goes as you want. I got a meeting I have to get to." I moved from her putting my bowl in the sink then I kissed her and grabbed my keys. I left out and went down the elevator of our penthouse. As I made it to the lobby I checked our mailbox to see if we had anything and as usual it was a bunch of bills. After grabbing them I went to the building's garage and got into my all black corvette and made my way to address that was sent to me. I put the top down and turned up my trap playlist.

As I pulled up to the building I turned my music down. I parked at the front seeing that there was valet parking. I got out and handed the guy my keys and I handed him a few bills then went into the building.

After riding the elevator to the 6th floor, I made my way to the front desk.

"Yes how may I help you?" The young lady said as she fixed her glasses and looked at me.

"I'm looking for Dorinda. I'm here for a meeting."

"Oh, let me show you to her office." The young woman got up and began to walk me down the long hallway. "My name is Olivia, I'm Mrs.Cole's assistant."

"My name is Demetrius but most people call me Meech."

"Cute name. Well here we are." She said and knocked on the door.

"Come in." We both heard. She back at me and smiled before she walked in.

"Mrs.Cole your 10:00 is here." Olivia said to her.

"Bring him in." She said getting up from her desk.

I walked in and my eyes scanned up her body. God she was so much finer in person. The tv didn't do her justice at all. This dress she had on was hugging her in all the right places.

"Damn." I said.

"Excuse me?" She said and we made eye contact.

Let me know what you think feedback is something I like to see