|32|

"Ah yesss" you heard throughout the resort. Meech and Dorinda had been going at it since they landed. They were going to enjoy this time together the best they could because they knew soon it would be time to go back home.

Meech had his hand around her neck as he watched his girl ride him into oblivion. He loved seeing her like this, on the outside she was this innocent, happy, church girl but when she was at home with her man she was this sexy and Freaky woman and he loved it.

"Ugh Meeeeech!" She cried out as she leaned her head back and gripped his shoulders. Meech had his back against the headboard as he watched his girl in awe.

"Uh un what I tell you, Look at me." Meech said to her as he tightened his grip on her neck some. Dorinda moaned out at the feeling of him tightening his grip around her neck, she tried her best to make eye contact with him.

"You love me?" He asked as he looked at her biting his lip. Dorinda just nodded her head not being able to speak. She was so concentrated on her movements and trying to get her release. Meech took his other hand from her hip and smacked her ass hard gaining a whimper from Dorinda. He began to rub it soothing the pain.

"Do you love me?" He asked again.

"Yes..Yeesss...I love you so much!" Dorinda moaned out. She could feel that familiar tightness in her stomach indicating she was closer to her release and Meech knew she was close too. Meech let her neck go making her fall into him instantly. Meech gripped her hips and began to pound into her at a fast speed. The bed began to creek and she began to moan out obscenities. Meech began to talk her through her orgasm making her release on him. Not too long after her he came as well and the two sat there together as they came down from their high for the 3rd time tonight.

Dorinda buried her face in his neck as her hands began to rub the back of his neck and head. Since he got his hair cut she would do this and it would let him know she was getting tired.He held her as he laid down and wrapped them in the covers. Hearing her yawn he knew she would be sleep in seconds. Meech rubbed small light circles on her back and soon he began to hear her light snores. Since it was night two they decided to just stay in but tomorrow he had a little day planned out for them and he was excited but also nervous.

...

"Babe come on it's already about to be 2:30 and you ain't finished yet." Meech complained as he sat on the bed waiting for her to finish in the bathroom. She walked out the bathroom with some black shorts, a white tshirt, sandals and her hair pulled back into a high ponytail.

"Okay I'm ready." She said as she pecked Meech's lips before she grabbed her phone a purse. They both left and went to enjoy their day.

Meech had them do a Atv tour, then they went to the zoo which he knew Dorinda would love and the whole time they were there she was acting like a big kid. They went zip lining then did a little shopping and around 5 they went back to their resort and took a little name before their date Meech had set up.

When they woke up an hour later they got dressed. Dorinda had on a Leopard Print Spaghetti Strap bodycon dress on with her curly honey blonde hair cascading down her back. Meech put on some khaki pants and a white button up.

After they were dressed they made their way to their destination.

When they arrived at the docks Doe was a little confused, but she wasn't going to question it. She was going to enjoy this time with Meech.

Meech helped her on the boat and they made their way to the front to enjoy the sunset and the beautiful scenery.  After a while one of the workers brought them some wine and food. The two began to talk amongst each other about the kids and their future and anything else that came to mind.

After they finished their food and their dessert they cuddled up with each other and enjoyed the peaceful night. Meech was nervous to propose to Dorinda but he knew he needed to do it now.

"Doe?" Meech asked to see us she was awake. She had been rubbing the back of his neck for a few minutes now.

"Hm" she said still looking out at the ocean. Meech reached in his pocket and pulled the little black box out.

"Can I ask you something?" He said and she finally looked at him.

"Yes baby?" She asked giving him her undivided attention. Meech looked down at the box and opened it making her eyes follow to what he was looking at. When she saw the ring she gasped and covered her mouth. She looked up at him as she felt tears wanting to fall.

"Meech..." she trailed off.

"Doe..." Meech started. "I love you so much and more. You are such an incredible, loving, strong, beautiful person and I love that about you.  The way you take care of Maddie and Nahla makes me love you more and more. We've been through a few things on my behalf and I apologize for putting you through those things. I love you and I will never change my mind. I feel you are the one for me and I'm the one for you. I want to experience the rest of my life with you and I'm hoping you want to do the same.... I say all that just to ask you...Would you Marry me?" Meech finished off as he looked at Dorinda and her face was wet from the tears that fell down her face.

"Yes! Yes Meech I would love to marry you." She said and Meech smiled as he took the ring from the little black box and slipped it on her finger. Dorinda looked at it then at him and grabbed both sides of his face and pulled him into a kiss...

...

Merry Christmas y'all 🙂...I wanted to give y'all a little "gift" lol...I hope you all enjoyed this and enjoy your holiday <3...