|14|

Dorinda

Dorinda

We laid together for about 30 minutes until I looked up at Meech and he was asleep.  I decided to get up and go on the balcony to get some air. It feels like so much is happening at once.

My phone began to ring and I looked at it and it was Greg. I ignored his call then my phone buzzed signaling I had a text. I looked at the message he sent me.

My Hubby 💍💕: Doe where you at? I see your car is here, are you okay?

I sighed as I unlocked my phone and sent him a message back.

I'm fine. I'm staying at the office tonight. I have a lot of stuff to take care of. I probably won't be home till tomorrow night. I told my assistant to drop my car off at the house, my bodyguard will bring me home so don't worry.

After I sent the message, I put my phone on do not disturb. I was about to walk back into the room when I was met with a shirtless Meech. After scanning over his body. I looked away from him as I felt my body began to heat up.

"You good Ma?" He asked me and I just nodded my head not wanting to look at him. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He pulled my face towards his making us kiss. My body instantly relaxed and I felt like I was somewhere else. This is why he's My Escape.

Meech took my phone out my hand and tossed it on the little sofa that was out there. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body as he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we made out with one another. He grabbed my ass making me moan into his mouth.

I felt him began to unzip my skit making me break the kiss. He looked at me a little concerned. "Ma you okay? What's wrong?"

"Meech what are you doing? We can't do this out here" I whispered as my hands held onto my skirt.

"Why not?"

"Um I'm a celebrity and I don't need someone walking on their balcony seeing us and taking pictures. That would ruin me." I said to him.

"We will be fine, I promise. Do you trust me?" He asked.

I looked at him for a moment then I nodded my head. "it's gonna be okay. Nobody will see us." He reassured me and pulled me back into him, he moved my hands from my skirt letting it fall to the ground. He walked us over to the railing of the balcony and He began to kiss and suck on my neck. He for sure he left a hickey but at the moment I didn't care at all.

While he was kissing and sucking on my neck I started to undo his jeans. I pulled him out of his boxers and started to stroke him making him groan into my neck. He turned me around so that I was leaning over the railing. He slid my panties to the side and slowly slid himself into me making us both moan. I gripped the balcony railing as he stroked in and out of me at a steady pace.

"Yo shit wet as hell Ma." Meech groaned.

"Mmmm fuck, go faster baby." I moaned. He began to pick up his pace as he gripped my hip with one hand and He pushed my hair to the side as he gripped my neck with the other.

"This mine?" He asked me and I nodded my head which I probably shouldn't have done.

I felt him push himself deeper than before making me moan out. It felt like his shit was in my stomach and I'm not being dramatic at all. "I asked if this shit was mine." Meech groaned.

"Fuck yes!....it's yours baby!" I cried out as continued to fuck me hard and deep. At this point I didn't even care if someone saw us or even heard us.

I felt this familiar feeling in my stomach letting me know I was close to my orgasm. I tried to hold it for as long as I could but the way Meech was fucking me it was hard.

"Shit! Let that shit out Ma!"He  groaned. After him saying that I came all over him. Meech slowed his strokes as he helped me ride out my orgasm. Once I came down from my high he pulled out of me.

"I hope you don't think we finished. Go ahead and go run us a shower." He said then smacked my ass making me bite my lip.

"Okay Daddy." I smirked at him and made my way back into the room to run our shower. Meech came in not too long after me after.

Once the shower got hot to our liking, we both took off the remainder of our clothes and got in. We messed around before we took an actual shower. When we got out the shower we went back at it until we were laid out on the floor with a sheet wrapped around us.