| 19 |

Dorinda

"Baby this house is beautiful! I love it so much." I smiled as I rubbed my belly. It's been a few weeks since we have moved to Detroit, and in those few weeks we have been house hunting and shopping to get things for the baby.

"You think this is the one?" He asked me as he rubbed my lower back. I nodded my head as I kept looking around. This house was exactly what we needed. It had enough rooms, enough space, and it was a perfect place to raise our kids.

"Excuse me?" Meech said to the realtor. She came over to us with a big smile on her face.

"So what do you two think?"

"We want it."

"That's great! Let me get your signatures and in a couple of weeks this house will be yours." She pulled a paper out of her folder and handed us two pens. Meech and I signed the paper.

"Thank you so much. We will call you soon. Also call us if you have any questions or concerns." She said. She shook our hands and left out the house.

"I can't wait to move in and grow our family." I said as I looked at Meech.

"Me too Ma." He kissed me and we made our way out the house. He helped me into his car and he got in and we made it back to our Airbnb. I called my sister's on the way there so they could help me shop for some furniture.

Once Meech and I made it into the house it was like Meech was on me like white on rice. I don't know what got into him but I wasn't complaining. It has been a minute since him and I have been intimate and that's only because we have been trying to get prepared for the baby and everything.

"Baby my sister's gonna be here in a few." I said as his hands began to feel me up.

"Well we better make it quick then, Cause I can't wait no longer Ma." He said as he began to kiss and suck on my neck.

I grabbed his hand and we made our way upstairs to our room. As soon as we got to the room Meech hand me completely undressed. This man was on a mission.

We began to kiss and I started to unbutton his dress shirt as we made it to the bed. Once we made it to the bed he laid me down and I unbuckled his belt. Meech started to kiss and suck on my neck. I freed him from his boxers and began to stroke him as he kissed on me.

The way he would moan and groan made me want him even more.

"Mmm no more of that come on baby. I want you now." I said to him making him laugh a little. He kissed me and took the rest of his clothes off.

He grabbed a pillow and put it under my back so I could be comfortable. Meech grabbed his manhood and rubbed it against my entrance.

"Babyyyy." I whined and he finally slid it in making us both moan out. He leaned down and my long manicured nails went to his neck as he slowly began his strokes.

I bit my lip trying not to moan out.

"You know better Ma. Let that shit out!" He began to pick up the pace of his strokes causing me to moan out.

"Just like that Ma. Let me hear you." He spoke in my ear. One thing about me I love when he talks to me in these moments. It's just something about it that makes me feel 10x better and makes me love him way more.

I continued to moan Ana's he stroked got faster and faster.

"Fuck Meech!" I could feel my orgasm building up already and I was trying my best to hold it but I just couldn't. I dug my nails in his back as I felt my orgasm hit me.

"Damn Ma." He said. "I hope you know I ain't done." He slipped back into me and started up once again.

This went on for another 20 minutes until my phone began to ring. I knew instantly it was my sisters.

"Ba- Baby my phone." I said through breaths. Meech didn't plan to stop his movements at all.

"Answer it."

"What!?" I questioned and he pushed himself deeper. It felt like he was hitting shit that I didn't know he could hit. I moaned out and tried to push back on his hips.

"Okay okay..fuck imma answer it!" I grabbed the phone as he began to start his strokes again.

"Hey Doe we're outside." I heard Karen say through the phone.

"Gi- Give me a mi- shiiit..I need a minute." I quickly said and hung up the phone.

"Meech I'm cumming." I cried. Meech smacked my ass a couple times before I released all over him and the bed. He released a few moments after me. I laid there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath.

After catching my breath I got up and made my way to the bathroom so I could get ready to go with my sisters. I turned the shower on and used the bathroom. As I'm using the bathroom I'm feeling some unusual pain and pressure.

After cleaning myself up and standing up I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Meech!" I guess it was finally time to meet our baby girl.

~

Not Meech making my girl go into labor😭 anyway Chile let me know what y'all think 🫶🏾..