| 15 Continued |

Meech

Meech

When we pulled up at Dorinda's house I could tell she was afraid by the look on her face. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. I pecked her lips a few times then I kissed her forehead. "It's gonna be fine, I got you." I said to her to give her some kind of reassurance. She didn't say anything, she just nodded her head. She was about to get out but I gently grabbed her arm stopping her. She looked at me a little confused.

"I love you Ma. You don't have to say it back but I just wanted you to know that and I'm not just saying if because of the situation we are about to handle, I actually love you and have wanted to tell you for a while now." I said to her and her face softened some as she put her hand on my face.

"I love you too Meech." She said to me.

We both got out the car and I let her lead the way. She unlocked the door and we walked in.

"Dorinda is that you?" Her "Husband" said as he emerged from the hallway. "Oh we have company?" He said looking at me.

"Greg I came to get my stuff. We are getting a divorce weather you like it or not." Dorinda said to him.

"Don't you think we should talk about this in private." He said. I could hear the tone in his voice change.

"We already did." Dorinda said and she began to make her way upstairs. Before she could make it halfway up the stairs Greg grabbed her and yanked her downstairs. I could see how she winced in pain.

I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "I advise you not to do that shit again." I said to him. I looked at Dorinda and nodded at her so she could go upstairs and pack her stuff.

"Who do you think you are?" He asked pushing me.

I chuckled a little. "Look imma just give you that one warning. I don't want to have to whoop yo ass."

"I'll sue your ass." He said.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" I questioned him.

He pushed passed me trying to get up the stairs but I blocked them. "Where you think you going?"

"I'm going to go get my Wife! She isn't leaving this house!"

"But she is. Bruh she don't want nun to do with you, you cheating and putting your hands on her. What makes you think she still wanna be with your sorry ass. I would hate to be you to lose a good thang like her. You gone be missing out homeboy." I chuckled while he looked at me.