|8|

Meech

Meech

"Meech I'm pregnant"

Once I heard that I got quiet. There was no way that it could be my child. Or could it?

"Okay and? Go tell that to the Nigga I caught you fucking with." I fussed at her over the phone.

"Meech it's your baby and I need you to be here for us."

"Oh now that you're pregnant you need me?"

"Yes. Meech please. I'm sorry for what I did. okay?" I could hear her voice break over the phone indicating she was starting to cry.

I sighed and rubbed my face. I honestly want to be there for my child but I don't want to just end things with Doe because of this. This is some fucked up shit.

"How far along are you? What even makes you so sure that it's mine? Why you wait until now to tell me? I questioned her.

"Meech you remember that night we came home from that party and we were drunk had sex. You didn't use protection that night. I waited so long because I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure how you would react and I wasn't even sure myself if I wanted to have a child."

I scratch my head as I listen to her. I honestly don't know what to do at the moment or how I'm even gonna tell Dorinda.

"So you've been 6 or 7 weeks pregnant and you still decided to fuck someone else?"

"Meech please. I said I was sorry okay. Just please forgive me."

"Look imma be there for my child but it doesn't mean I fully forgive you." I spoke. "Now I have to go." I say and I hung up before she could say anything.

As Dorinda continued her performance my mind was wrapped around how I was going to go about this whole baby situation and Dorinda and I's situation.

"Thank you all for coming out and showing me love. I love you all so so so much! Be on the look out for my new album and my new movie! I love y'all!" Dorinda blew the crowd kisses then she made her way off the stage. I helped her down the stairs then I followed her through the building and to the car that was out back and waiting for us.

I helped her in then I got in and sat there quietly. I could feel her looking at me but I didn't want to make any eye contact.

"You okay?" She asked me after she finished drinking some of her water.

"Yeah." I quickly said. She put her hand on my knee and I finally looked at her. She genuinely looked concerned.

"You don't seem okay."

"We can talk when we get to the hotel." I say then I looked away from her.

She moved her hand and sat back. The whole ride to the hotel was quiet.

X

After about 10 minutes of riding in complete silence, we made it back to the hotel. We walked to the elevator and when we got on it was still silence between us.

"So can you tell me now?" Doe asked me.

I looked at her and sighed. "I really don't know how to put this but-"

"Meech just tell me."

"I...umm...My ex is pregnant and um-"

"And you're gonna get back with her so you can be in your child's life, Right?"

I sighed and scratched the back of my head. "Yeah. I'm sorry Doe. I really don't want to sto-"

"Look it's fine...it's whatever. As long as you show up on time Thursday I don't care." She said then got off the elevator when the doors opened. She sounded so upset and I felt so bad. Why does shit always happen to me when I'm finally happy.

"Doe-" I started to follow her but she went into her room before I could reach her. I just let her be and I went into my room.

I gotta figure out how imma fix this.