| 6 |

Sorry in advance for any mistakes ♡Enjoy

Enjoy...

Meech

After a few hours of us being at the venue Dorinda was done rehearsing. Everything was how she wanted it so tomorrow should be a breeze with no problems. After she was finished rehearsing we made our way to the restaurant she wanted to have dinner at. After I helped her out the car and we walked in, it was very packed. This must have been a real popular place around here.

"Hello I would like a table for two." Dorinda spoke to the hostess.

"I'm so sorry but we are full at the moment it will be a 45 minute to and hour wait."

Oh okay. Well thank you." Is all she said and walked out the restaurant. I'm not gonna lie she did sound a little upset. Was she really that interested in having dinner with me?

I walked out behind her and helped her into the truck then I got in sitting beside her. "Hey how about we just order takeout in your room and we just talk and hangout." I suggested to her and she looked at me with a small smile that I couldn't get enough of.

"Yeah sure that would be nice."

"Cool, Uh Lance take us back to the hotel."

"No problem." He said and began to drive us back to the hotel. I got on my phone and decided to order us some Japanese food.

After a few minutes in the car we made it to the hotel and to her room. "Would you like a drink? I know how to make some good ass drinks." I said heading to her bar.

"Sure I'll just take a dirty martini."

"Bet I got you." I began making her a drink as she turned on some music.

"Demetrius I'll be back I'm going to change into something a little more comfortable."

"Alright I'm not going nowhere." As I finished her drink I then poured myself a glass of vodka and went into the living room and sat the drinks on the coffee table. There was a knock at the door and I knew it had to be the food. I went to get the food and I gave the guy a nice tip then took the food to the coffee table.

"The foods here Dorinda." I took our food out the bag and placed it on the coffee table. Dorinda walked out with a pair of satin shorts and a matching cami.

"It smells good." She said and sat on the couch cross crossing her legs, she grabbed her drink and took a sip of it. "This is really good you're gonna have to keep these coming." She said and grabbed her tray of food and began to eat.