| 23 |

Dorinda

I had tears running down my face not because I was sad but I was pissed. My phone kept ringing and I knew it was Meech calling me back to back. I didn't want to talk to him right now because I know I would say something I wouldn't mean so imma just ignore him until I calm myself down.

I was taking Maddie to Ms. Rita's house since she wanted to keep her for a few days. I pulled up to her house and grabbed Maddie's Car seat and diaper bag. I went and knocked on the door waiting for her to answer it.

"Heyy Swee- what's wrong honey?" She asked opening the door letting me in.

"Nothing Ms.Rita everything is fine." I said to her as I took Maddison into the living room.

"It's something if you're crying and your face is red as a tomato. Dorinda tell me what's going on." She pulled my arm so we could sit on the couch. I placed Maddison's car seat on the floor when I sat down.

"Now tell me what's going on." She rubbed my back and I began to tell her everything that had transpired at the restaurant.

Ms.Rita let out a sigh after I finished. "Meechie knows better"

"But listen to me you just need to go home and hear him out. He probably meant no harm by it and he only didn't tell you because he was afraid of your reaction. Dorinda I know my Meechie loves you and he is so afraid of losing you. This whole situation reminds me of what Meechie's father and I went through. So just go talk to him and hear him out."

"Yes ma'am." I wiped my face.

"Now get home, I know he's there worried sick about you." She chuckled and hugged me.

"Thank you Ms.Rita."

"You're welcome honey." She smiled.

She walked me out of her house and I got back in the car. I thought about what she said and decided to just go home and hear what Meech had to say.

After a few minutes I made it home. I saw Meech's car in the driveway so I parked my car beside his. I grabbed my things and made my way inside.

"Doe?" Meech questioned as he came around the corner. Once he saw me he pulled me into him and hugged me tight causing me to drop my purse and phone.

"Mee-"

"I'm sorry Ma." He said cutting me off. "I- I wasn't thinking and I shouldn't have went out to eat with her. I don't want her or anything to do with her. I just want you...I want Us. I should have told you what was going on and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I love you Ma. You're the only woman that makes me happy and that has changed me. You are the only person I need. Please forgive me. I won't ever do it again, I promise." Demetrius said.

I looked up at him and he kissed me. We passionately kissed for a few minutes until I pulled back.

"I accept your apology...Just don't do it again, cause next time miss girl won't be able to finish calling me old." We laughed and he pecked my lips.

"I think you have a little more apologizing to do." I smirked. He picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around him as I giggled.

He carried me upstairs to our room and laid me on the bed. We began to kiss as he reached under my dress and pulled off my panties. I reached for his pants and pulled at the waist. He moved my hands and broke the kiss. He kissed down my body until he was at my entrance. He got on his knees and lifted my dress more.

Demetrius pulled me to him and began his feast on me. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan.  I felt him run two fingers against me then he slipped them inside me causing me to arch my back.

"Fuck!" I cried out. Meech didn't let up at all and continued his feast. I tried to push his head but he grabbed my wrist with his other hand and held onto it.

The way he was sucking and licking on my clit was driving me insane. I gripped the covers as I tried my best to keep my composure.

"Uhhh Shiiit!" I whined. I tried to run but Meech wasn't having it.

"Mmm mmm" He hummed against me sending vibrations through me. He let my wrist go and pulled me back to him.

He curved his fingers and picked up his pace constantly hitting my spot making me closer and closer to my release. I felt my stomach tighten and my back arched again as I let out a loud cry of pleasure. I released all over his fingers and face. Meech slowed the pace of his fingers as he helped me ride out my high.

Once I calmed down Meech removed his fingers and stood up licking his lips and fingers clean. My body jerked as the cold air hit me.

"I hope you don't think I'm done apologizing." He said as he pulled his jeans and boxer briefs off. 

I told y'all I was gonna go MIA again 😭 but enjoy this for now 🙃