| 24 |

Omniscient

"YES YES YES!" You could hear her throughout the empty house.

Doe was 3 orgasms in and she was at the peak of her fourth one. They had been going at it for a few hours now.

Meech began to kiss and suck at her chest and breast as he let her ride him like no tomorrow.

"Keep riding that shit Ma." Demetrius groaned against her chest. He smacked her ass then grabbed a handful of it. Doe dug her nails into his shoulders as she moaned and continued her pace on him.

Meech began to rub her clit as he felt her tighten around him.

"Ahhh Daddyyy!" She cried out as she released herself causing Meech to release with her. He held her close as they both began to come down from their high. Their breathing began to slow after a few minutes. Meech kissed her chest a couple more times before he finally let her go.

Dorinda climbed off his lap and flopped on the bed beside him. Her hair was sticking to her sweaty face and neck. Demetrius turned on his side and moved her hair out of her face so he could peck her lips a few times indicating he still wasn't finished with her.

"Mmm...Meech I need a few minutes." Dorinda spoke quietly. Her voice was a little hoarse and raspy from all the moaning and screaming she was doing for the last hour in a half.

"But I'm almost finished apologizing." Meech said between kisses on her neck.

"Baby my legs are sore I don't think I can go another round."

"You don't have to do nothing Ma. I can do all the work." He said to her as he turned her on her side so she was facing away from him. He pulled her back to his chest. He lifted her leg some and slipped himself into her making her bite her lip.

He started his strokes slow as he didn't want to do too much knowing she was already tired from the last 3 rounds.

"I love you Ma." Meech whispered in her ear.

"I..I love you too baby." Doe said through a moan.

"You make me so happy." Meech pushed himself deeper into her.

"I- Fuck...I know baby." She breathed out.

"I'll never hurt you like that again." Meech snaked his other arm around her and slowly ran his thumb over her nipple. He continued his slow stokes, he just wanted to take his time with her and make love to her so she could know every word he was saying he meant it.

"I believe you." She breathed out and reached behind her and grabbed his neck. Meech lifted her leg more making him hit her spot at a angle.

"Babyyyy" She whined.

"I know Ma. Let it out for me." He said in her ear.

After a few more strokes they both came undone again as they laid there together. Meech let go of her leg and kissed her shoulder. Dorinda turned so she was facing him and kissed him then wrapped her arms around him.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence Meech was about to move but she stopped him.

"Where you goin?" She said against his chest.

"Imma run a shower Ma. We gotta get cleaned up." Meech chuckled.

"We can take it later. My legs are sore and my body is tired. I don't think you want to hold me the whole time we shower so Just let me take a nap so I can get the feeling in my legs back."

Meech laughed and kissed her forehead. "Alright Ma."

Dorinda

When I woke up Demetrius was gone. I stretched then sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock on the night stand and it read 9:45 pm. I grabbed my phone to see if anyone had called or texted. I had a lot of notifications but none were too important. I got up and went into the bathroom and ran myself a hot shower.

I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess. I definitely needed to call my old Stylist and see if he could fix me up cause I can't go around looking like this. I looked at my chest and it was covered with hickeys. I don't know how I was gonna cover those up either.

Once the bathroom began to fog up I got into the hot shower and let the hot water run on my body. After standing under the water for a few minutes I finally took a shower.

After my shower I dried off and put my lotion on and put in my silk robe and made my way downstairs to see if I could find Meech.

As I was walking downstairs the smell of marijuana hit my nose. Meech knew I didn't like the smell of that stuff definitely in the house. When I got downstairs I went into the living room where I heard the music coming from.

"Demetrius I thought I told you about smoking that stuff in the house." I said to him.

"My bad Bae. I was gonna air it out before you woke up." He put it out and got up and lit a few candles around the room. "I got you some chicken from your favorite spot." He smiled.

"Thanks Baby." I went into the kitchen and made my plate when the doorbell rung.

Meech went to open it and all I heard him say "Oh Hell Nah! what are you doing here!"

I put my plate down and made my way to front door. "Baby what's going on?" I asked concerned.

"Oh so this the heffa you left me and your baby for? Nice to finally meet you in person." Nova said.

Looks like more female drama finna happen chileeee when will these girls learn to stop calling our sis out ha name 😭...