| 17 |

Meech

Meech

It's been a couple months now and Dorinda and I moved into a condo together. She was now 8 months pregnant with my babygirl. We're now officially in a relationship, since I finally broke it off with Nova a few weeks after Dorinda's divorce with Greg. It didn't go that well, which I expected but it was time for me to get serious with Dorinda. I let Nova know that she could keep the Condo and I told her I would co-parent our child and I would even give her money to help out as well, I was just trying to make the situation as easy as possible so I wouldn't put much stress on Doe and the baby and even on me.

"Baby come on! The movie about to start!" I called for Dorinda. We were having a little at home date night. Doe hasn't really been in the mood to go out since the paparazzi was always on our ass when we went somewhere.

After her divorce people began to make allegations that we were together. We let it go for awhile before we came out and made it known we were together and that Dorinda was pregnant. People actually congratulated us while a few didn't like it and had things to say but we didn't care about them.

She came into the living room with the popcorn and her snacks.

"Baby I've been thinking.... I think I want to go move back to Detroit." She said to me and I looked at her.

"Really? Why?"

"I just want to be with my sisters and I want my kids to grow up around them and their kids. Plus I want to get out of the spotlight as well. I honestly want to retire as well. I have the money to financially support us and our kids." She said as she ate her pickles.

"We could do it tomorrow if you want. I know some people that can help us get this done. Plus we don't have a whole lot of shit here so it would be easy."

She grabbed my face and kissed me. "I gotta tell my sister!" she said and got up and went into the bedroom.

One thing I liked was to see her happy. I grabbed my phone and made a couple of calls to some people I knew that would help with everything. After a few calls my phone began to ring and it was one of my favorite people.

I picked it up with a big smile. "Hi Momma."

"Hi Meechie, how you been?"