|7|

*Play the song to add to the moment😭"

Meech

"You ain't say nun but a word. Get on all fours for me." I slid my boxers off as she got into position. I slowly stroked myself as I admired her body again. I took my thumb and rubbed it across her entrance.

"Damn Ma I got you wet like this? I ain't even do nun yet." I say to her.

"With you it doesn't take much. You could just smile and I instantly want you." She said as she looked back at me giving me this look that sent a shiver down my spine. They did say church girls were freaks.

I bit my lip as I moved closer to her and slide into her making her moan. My hands grip her hips and I start giving her my slow deep strokes that matched the rhythm of the song that was playing.

"Mmm Meech"

I change my rhythm speeding up some as I take one hand from her hip and run it up her back. I move her hair to the side as I grab the back of her neck pushing myself deeper than before.

"Fuck! You're so deep!" She cried and I pull her back to my chest. Kissing whatever part of her my lips landed on. As I continue my movements, I look up and I see the most gorgeous thing ever.

There was a mirror in front of us and I could see those gorgeous sex faces I was causing her to make. Seeing what I was doing to her sparked something in me. My hand gripped her neck and I started to pump into her faster and faster. Doe couldn't even form words let alone a moan.

I kissed her neck then I kissed up to her ear. "Open those sexy eyes of yours and see what I'm doing to you." I whisper to her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into the mirror with the sexiest bedroom eyes I've seen.

"Look at how sexy you are baby, your body is a masterpiece." I spoke into her ear. "Look at what I'm doing to you baby."

Doe moaned as she watched me slide in and out of her. "Meeeeech! I'm gonna cum" she whined. I ignored her and kept my same pace. I reached my hand down to her clit as I began to rub it helping her reach her peak.

"Mmmm yessss!" Doe moaned out. I could feel her starting to grip me, making me let out a satisfied groan.

"Shit girl! You wrapping around my dick like crazy!"

Doe whimpered in response. I began to kiss and suck on her neck. She leaned her head back against me. "Meech!" She cried out and she came all over my dick. As her body shook I began to release my load inside of her. My strokes began to get slower and slower as I helped both of us come down from our high's.

Once I pulled out Doe collapsed onto the bed making me chuckle. I laid back and after a good 20 minutes Doe finally moved and laid next to me with her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and we both dozed off to sleep.

X

It was the next morning and Doe and I were up and on our way to her venue. We may have had a quickie in the shower before we left. I had to sneak out before her assistant showed up to come get us.

We arrived at the venue and I helped Doe out the car and we made our way through the back of the building. We went into her dressing room and she did her warm ups and prayers.

I stood outside the room waiting until it was time for her to go perform. I would peak in a couple of times just to make sure she was okay.

About 5 minutes went by and Olivia came into the dressing room to let Doe know it was time for her to go perform. I followed behind them as we made our way to the stage. Once Dorinda was handed the mic and her music started to play she went onto the stage with so much energy.

While she was performing my phone began to ring. I took it out my pocket and it was Nova. I hung it up and when I was about to put it back in my pocket she called again.

I decided to answer the phone just to see what she wanted. "Hello? I'm at work, what do you want?" I spoke with a slight attitude.

"I know you don't want to talk to me but I have to tell you something. Can we see each other when your off or something?"

"No, I'll be busy. You can say it now while we're on the phone, Make it quick."

I heard her sigh. "Meech I'm pregnant."

X

Here is the chapter y'all have been asking for...I'll try not to go so long without updating this story again, But I hope y'all like this one <3