|4|

Sorry in advance for any mistakes ♡Enjoy

Enjoy...

Meech

I began hearing the blaring sound of my alarm going off. Once I found my phone I immediately snoozed it and rolled on my side.

Keno and I decided to drink and smoke all night after the whole altercation with Nova. I'm not the type of nigga to mope around when shit like that happens. I smoke and drink my pain away and move on to the next.

My alarm started to sound again and I snoozed it again. I still can't believe she did that shit to me, I never cheated on her or even gave her a reason to cheat. She was blowing up my phone all last night, sending multiple text saying she was sorry and we needed to talk and some other foolish shit that I really didn't care about. My phone started to ring and I grabbed it not even caring to look at the name. I just had a feeling it was Nova.

"What the fuck do you want? I told your ass to leave me the fuck alone."

"Demetrius."

Is all I heard and I regretted what I said. Just by the voice I knew it wasn't Nova. "I'm so sorry, I thought it was my-"

"Listen I don't care about whatever reason you have for cussing at me, but I do care about you coming to pick me up so I don't miss this flight. You're already late so you need to hurry your ass up." Dorinda scolded and hung up the phone.

"Fuck." I put my phone down and quickly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth as I brushed my teeth I ran to my closet grabbing a few sweats and tshirts. I grabbed my duffle bag and threw the clothes in there, adding a few pair of shorts also. I grabbed my suitcase and put one of my suits in there with all of the accessories I would need. I went back into the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth then I jumped in the shower so I could get this smell of weed and alcohol off me.

After my shower I dried off and threw on a pair of sweats and a white T-shirt, I grabbed my phone and slid on a pair of my black and white Jordan's. I grabbed my bags and rushed out.

*
Dorinda

I really couldn't believe this boy was late, on his first day at that. I will give him the benefit of the doubt because he sounded real upset, but I'm only letting him slide this one time. I sat in my kitchen sipping on my coffee I decided to make while I waited on Demetrius to show up.

"Baby you sure you don't want me to just take you to the airport?" My husband Greg asked me for the third time this morning.

"No Greg, he's coming now to get me. You go ahead and get to work before you're late." I tell him as he came over and pecked my cheek.

"Alright sweetheart text me when you land." He grabbed his things and left out the house. Greg was one of the best lawyers in LA. If anybody needed help they called him and he was able to get them out of whatever trouble it was, but being a husband was something he wasn't all that great at.

Yes he was a great guy, loving, caring, and all the other sweet words you could think of, but he lacked in the dominant department. He never really put his foot down, whenever I said something it went and I didn't like that all the time. Sometimes I wished he would be more aggressive, put me in my place when needed because I can have a bad attitude at times, but I've been dealing with this for about three years now so I guess I just have to continue with it.

About 15 minutes went by and I heard a knock at my door. I got up to open it and there he was.

"Took you long enough." I spoke with attitude.

Meech's face scrunched up for a few seconds then he fixed it hoping I didn't see. "I'm so sorry I was late I had a long night last night."

"Just know this will the one and only time I let you slide being late, just don't let it happen again." I walked out of the house and went to his car. I stood at his car waiting for him to get my bags so we could go.

He put them in the trunk then he opened my door letting me get in and get situated before closing it and going to his side. When he got in he put in the gps to the airport and we rode in silence, other than the faint music playing from the radio.

I glanced at him just to get a good look at him and my goodness he was fine as hell. I scanned both of his arms finally being able to see his tattoos. I wonder what they all mean to him. I began to scan up to his face to see the few tattoos he had on there but I was met with his eyes. I felt myself getting lost in them but I quickly turned my head in embarrassment. I heard him chuckle a little once I looked away. Nobody has made me feel embarrassed like that before. This trip was really going to be something else....