|3|

Sorry in advance for any mistakes ♡Enjoy

Enjoy...

Meech

As I walked out of the building I had a little pep in my step. I can't believe I really got the job and I didn't even really have to do shit like my other jobs had me do. As I made my way to the Valet my car was already sitting out at the front. I took my keys from the boy and got in my car. I grabbed my blunt and my lighter from out of the inside of my coat. I took my suit jacket off and put it in the backseat then I sparked up my blunt and pulled off.

I drove off and called my Bestfriend on Bluetooth.

"Yo wassup."

"Aye what you doin?"

"Nun much just at the house chillin. Wassup?"

"Meet me at my house."

"Something good must have happened you sound happy as hell." Keno laughed.

"Nigga shut up and just meet me at my house." I said and hung up the phone. I then dialed my girl number. The phone just kept ringing then I was sent to voicemail, so I figured she was busy and I would just talk to her later.

I started blasting my trap playlist as I drove. This really has to be one of the best days of my life.

After a while of driving I pulled into the garage area of my building. I grabbed my coat from the backseat and got out and went into the building. As I was walking to the elevator my phone dinged and it was a email from Olivia, I opened the email and got on the elevator. As I was reading it, it was just a bunch of information I needed to know before my first day tomorrow. After I finished reading it I sent a quick reply to her email then got off the elevator when I made it to my floor.

As I was walking to the front door of my penthouse I could hear music blasting from the inside which made me smile a little. I unlocked the door and walked in, I sat my keys in their normal spot then I threw my coat over the couch.

I began unbuttoning my shirt and the cuffs of my shirt as I made my way up to the bedroom. As I got closer I could hear faint noises coming from the room but the music was so loud I couldn't tell what it was.

"Bae I ain't know you was gonna be here!" As I slid the door open I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Yo What The Fuck!?"

"Oh Shit Baby." Nova gasped when she saw me and pushed the nigga that was on her off her.

I quickly went and grabbed the Nigga that was on my girl and threw him to the ground. I began punching him in his face. All I saw was red at the moment.

"Bae stop!" Nova cried as she tried to pull me off him. I stopped and grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against the wall. It was so many things I wanted to call her but I couldn't even bring myself to say them. I let her go and punched the wall beside her.

"Get the fuck out."

"Baby I'm sorry please forgive me." She apologized.

"Fuck all that shit and get the fuck out of my house!"

"Meech please."

"After all the shit we gone through this is the foulest shit you have ever done to me and after this I'm fucking done Nova! You need to get your shit and get the fuck out of my house before I throw yo ass out!"

"Baby-"

"Say one more thing to me and I swear I won't regret what I do next."

She quickly put her clothes on then helped the nigga she was fucking get his clothes on and they left. As soon as they left Keno walked into the bedroom.

"Aye who was that Nigga Nova was with?"

"Some bitch she was fuckin. I can't believe she did that shit to me after all the shit I've given to her, all the shit I've done for her she does this to me!"

Ik this chapter is a mess I really apologize...atp I'm finna give up on this writing stuff... but anyway
Let me know what you think feedback is something I like to see