|29|

*Cover picture is just to show y'all what Meech looks like now since he got a haircut recently*

After staying up all night Meech decided to head to the barbershop early in the morning. He usually would cut all his hair off to help him feel better. He liked having long hair but when he cuts it off he feels like a different person.

After he got his fresh cut he decided he needed to go back home to fix this with Dorinda. He was nervous because this was the second time he fucked up and he had a feeling she wouldn't take him back and forgive him so easily this time. Once he pulled into the driveway he saw that one of her sisters car was still in the driveway. He sighed knowing how her sisters were about each other and he knew he was gonna catch hell for hurting Doe again.

After sitting in the car for almost 10 minutes he finally got out and made his way into the house. When he walked in the sound of the tv in the living room was playing and it sounded like some kind of cartoon show. He walked further in peeping into the living room and seeing the girls were on the floor playing with Karen. It made him smile a little seeing his girls laughing and smiling again.

Karen looked up once she felt someone was watching them. "Meech?" she spoke and Meech walked further into the living room. When he walked in the girls looked at him and started to babble and reach for him.

"Hey Karen." Meech said and picked the girls up giving them kisses as they giggled. "Where's Dorinda?" I asked.

"She's in her room. She hasn't came out since breakfast. She's really upset about what happened Meech. You need to go talk to her." She said to me.

"I know I know, that's why I'm here. I need to tell her the truth."

"Meech if you hurt my sister's feelings again it will be me and you do you here me? You might think I'm all sweet and nice but when it comes my sister I don't play." Karen scolded me and I nodded my head.

"She needs you Meech. She misses you a lot. I don't know what happened to you since y'all moved here but you gotta get it together."

"I know Karen and imma make it right, I promise. For her and my girls." He said.

"Alright now give me my niece's. It's about time for their naps." Karen said standing up and taking them from me. Meech followed Karen down the hallway and up the stairs.

Meech

Karen went to their nursery and I knocked on Dorinda's door. When she didn't answer I just walked in seeing she had her back to the door. When she didn't look up I figured she was asleep. I closed the door softly and took off my coat placing it on the chair in the corner of our room. I sat at the edge of the bed and began to shake her leg a little trying to wake her up.

"Bae wake up." I spoke making her stir a little. "Come on wake up I need to talk to you." She finally woke up rubbing her eyes. Once she looked st me she rolled her eyes and pulled the covers up more.

"What do you want." She said as she kept laying there.

"Ma I know you're mad but I can explain."

"Meech this is your second time-"

"I know and I'm sorry Doe. I didn't mess around on purpose. I was drugged at a party and I ain't know what was going on." I said cutting her off and she looked at me.  "I bumped into a girl that was there and she said she knew me and I honestly couldn't tell who she was. I barely even remember the girl for real. Then when I was about to leave she brought me and drink and I told her I don't drink anymore but she kept trying to give me the drink so I took and I drunk it. Then next thing I know I started to get hot and feel like I was drunk off of that one drink. She took me in a room and I told her I needed to leave but she pushed me on the bed and next thing I know I blacked out." I told her getting the truth out.  "I'm sorry I really am, I shouldn't have went to that party. I would never do anything like that to purposely hurt you, I love you Ma. I should have been telling you what was going on and instead I decided to push you away. I should have been here with you taking care of the kids and taking care of you. I want to make it right for you and for them. I'm going to do better. I just can't lose you baby. You're My Escape. You're the one I've been looking for." I let how I felt out to her.

"Meech you have to start telling me what's going on. We can't be together if you keep doing this. I want us to work but I need you to communicate with me. Let me know what's going on so I can try to fix it." She said sitting up.

"I know and I will, I promise I will." I spoke to her as we looked at each other.

"Who is this heffa that did it to you?"

"She said her name was Cierra I think. I really don't remember her she said we messed around when I was younger but that was so many years ago and I was young and dumb." I said as I began to think back to my younger self.

"Imma handle her cause I will not take no more disrespect from these heffas." Dorinda spoke. I wasn't even gonna tell her not to worry about it because I knew she wouldn't leave it alone.

"Alright Bae just don't do nothing that gets you locked up." I said and she laughed a little.

"I'll think about it." She spoke moving closer to me. She grabbed my chin with her manicured hand and gave me a kiss. She pulled from the kiss and looked at me as she gripped my chin tighter like my mom used to do when I used to say something disrespectful.

"And Don't you let no shit like this happen again or Imma whoop your ass. This it's a threat it's definitely a promise." She said letting my chin go and I rubbed it trying to soothe the feeling.

...

Welp...let me know what you think...