|2|

Sorry in advance for any mistakes ♡Enjoy

Enjoy...

Dorinda

"Excuse me?"...

"Im sorry, I didn't mean for that to slip out." The young man said standing at the door.

"Mmhm, thank you Olivia." I said and Olivia dismissed herself. "Have a seat." I spoke and sat behind my desk. I looked at the young man in front of me and God was he a fine man. I made the right decision with this.

"So Mr?"

"Demetrius but you can call me Meech for short."

"Okay Mr.Demetrius, I wanted to have this meeting with you because I have heard so much about you from a few friends I have worked with in the past. They all said you are the best of the best."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"But I really don't like the idea of having a bodyguard because I know how to keep myself safe."

"So why am I here if you know how to "keep yourself" safe."

"My husband. He wants me to get a bodyguard because since I'm not always with him and I travel a lot he insists that I need to get one. So that's why I invited you here. I don't have many questions since I've already done a little background check. I just wanted you to come so I could let you know you had the job."

"Yo you for real?"

I nodded my head as I watched him.

"Ohhhh shit I gotta tell my homeboy bout this! Thank you so much Ms.Dorinda I'll definitely keep you safe you ain't gotta worry bout a thing."

"Mmhm. I'm glad you are happy." Bringing joy to people was something I truly loved.

"Oh there is one thing about me. I don't really like wearing suits like that only when it's for special occasions like award show, dinners and all that other stuff y'all attend. I mostly like to dress in my street clothes to blend me in so I don't make it too obvious when I'm with you." He said.

"That's smart...I like that." I said getting up. I grabbed a keycard and a key and gave it to him. "This keycard is to get you in and out of this building and this key is for my house just in case anything possibly happens and I need you to come in when I call."

"Aight I got you."

"We will be leaving tomorrow morning to go to Atlanta, I have a concert I have to attend so be at my house at the earliest. I will have Olivia send you all the details."

"Okay, thank you so much Mrs.Dorinda. I can't wait to start this journey with you." Demetrius said smiling and I could feel my knees get weak. I can't believe he has this hold on me. I'm a married woman and this isn't okay for me to be acting this way.

"It's my pleasure Mr.Demetrius." I put my hand out to shake his hand and in return he shook it. "So I will see you first thing tomorrow morning."

"I'll be there." I smiled at his comment and he walked out the room and I released a breath I didn't know I was even holding. It was just something about him, his smile, the way he cleaned up, his tattoos, Just everything. Imma have to fight this feeling I'm getting.

"Whew Jesus help me." I say to myself as I sat behind my desk. I sat there and started to go into a daze as I began thinking about Meech. He was a good looking young man but this was going to be strictly business between him and I, it just had to be.

I really feel like this chapter is a mess so I do apologize ...
Let me know what you think feedback is something I like to see