|5|

Sorry in advance for any mistakes ♡Enjoy

Enjoy...

Dorinda

Luckily Demetrius and I made it to the airport and onto our flight on time. We were now in the air and headed to Atlanta.

"Here's your champagne Mrs.Cole." One of the flight attendants said to me.

"Thank you so much sweetheart, and please call me Dorinda." I say smiling at her which made her smile back at me. I sipped my champagne and she continued to pass out the other drinks and food to the other passengers.

"So where's Olivia? Why isn't she on the flight with us, she is your assistant and all."

"She decided to take a flight last night to make sure everything was situated for us at the hotel and right about now she should be at the venue making sure everything is in place so I can go rehearse later. You must like her, you asking about her." I spoke and sipped my champagne.

"No it's not like that I was just asking."

"Mmmhm But anyway Since we're asking questions what made you cuss me out earlier?"

Demetrius chuckled a little. "I wasn't expecting you to call me, I thought it was my ex. She had been blowing up my phone the night before."

"What for?" I egged him on to continue.

He looked at me then looked back at his phone. "I caught her cheating with some other nigga in my bed and I told her to get out and she's been blowing up my phone trying to apologize."

"I'm so sorry to hear about that. You definitely didn't deserve that. You seem like a nice guy."

Demetrius put his phone down and looked at me and smiled a little. "Thanks Dorinda."

We began to have small talk just getting to know a little more about each other. We talked about how we grew up and all the things we have done throughout our careers. It was nice it actually have a decent conversation with him.

*
We finally landed and got to the car that would be driving us around while we were here.

"Hello Mrs.Dorinda my name is Lance and I'll be your driver while you stay here In Atlanta."

"It's nice to meet you Lance." I shook his hand. "This is my bodyguard Demetrius." I say introducing them and they shook hands.

"Should we head to the hotel?"

"Yes I would like that."

We all got into the truck and made our way to the hotel we were staying at for the next two days.

After a few minutes we arrived and made our way inside to check in.

"I have a room under the name Cole."

"Oh yes Mrs.Cole. Here are your keys and your rooms are on the top floor. I hope you all enjoy your stay."

I take the keys from the receptionist and grabbed my bag and made my way to the elevator with Demetrius right behind me. We rode up to the top floor in complete silence. Then I got a small idea.

"Um Demetrius, would you like to go get dinner after my rehearsal. I know we may be rehearsing for a while and I want to get to know you a little bit more if you don't mind and you don't have to wear anything too fancy it's just a simple dinner." I say looking up at him.

"Uh yeah, sure that sounds cool."

We made it to the top floor and I went the number that was on my key. I unlocked the door and walked in. "Now this is what I'm talking about."

"Damn this is nice. I hope my room looks as good as this." Demetrius said and sat the bags down.

"You definitely won't be disappointed." I looked at his key and handed it to him. "Looks like we're roommates." I say with a small smile and he returned it back to me.

"I'll see you in a few." He grabbed his bags and headed to his room. As soon as he left I went into the bedroom and plopped down on my king sized bed and decided to get a quick nap.

*

Demetrius

I walked into the room that was next to Dorinda's and damn was it nice. It had everything you could think of, a bar, a jacuzzi right outside, a 90 inch tv and even more nice shit. I didn't want to leave this place, I could live here with no problem. I would definitely live here if I could have Dorinda next door to me everyday.

I still can't believe she asked me to dinner like that's really crazy as hell, if only her ass won't married I would- you know what nevermind she's my boss I really shouldn't be thinking like that.

I went into my room and sat my bags down, I began digging through one of the bags to grab some weed I was able to get on the plane. I then went to the mini bar and poured me a glass of Casamigos and sat on the couch and began rolling my blunt.

About 10 minutes went by and there was knock at my door I got up and opened it and Dorinda was standing at my door with her hair up in a nice ponytail, with a white T-shirt and high waisted jeans, and a pair of red heels. I must say she was looking fine as hell.

"You good Dorinda." I say to her and she gave me that smile I couldn't get enough of.

"Thank you Demetrius. I came to let you know we have to leave in about 5 minutes."

"Oh damn okay. Uh let me change real quick, come on in" I tell her moving to the side to let her in. After the door closed I went into the bedroom and began to change my clothes. I decided to just put on some black joggers with a white T-shirt and my white forces. I put on a few of my chains and my watch then I walked out.

"I'm ready whenever you are." I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and put it in my pocket. I could feel Dorinda's eyes just scanning me up and down. I grabbed my room key and we headed out my room and made our way to the venue.

Let me know what you think feedback is something I like to see