|11|

Dorinda

Dorinda

"You're so deep! I can't take it!" I moaned. I honestly can't lie I missed Meech so much and I know I've been mean to him but it wasn't intentional. Greg and I have been going back and forth lately and with Meech's whole situation, it's been having me in a bad mood.

Now that Meech is here and catering to me, I'm feeling like a brand new person. The way he was fucking me was driving me crazy. I know he's punishing me for being mean to him.

"Ion wanna hear that shit You gone take this shit!" He groaned as he continued his fast and deep strokes.

"You gone learn to fuckin listen!" He smacked my ass as I gripped onto the desk. "Now apologize."

"Fuck!" I cried. Meech grabbed a hold of my hair pulling it back towards him.

"You better start apologizing."

"I'm- Fuck! I'm sorry!" I bit my lip cause I could feel my stomach start to tighten indicating my climax was on its way.

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for being mean" I moaned.

"You gonna fix your attitude?" Meech kept pushing deeper into me.

"Oh God.... Yes!"

I reached back and put my hand on his stomach so he could let up some. "Baby I'm gonna cum."

"Move yo hand and you better hold that shit."

I kept pushing at his stomach until I felt this gush of water leave my body making me cry out.

"Fuckkkk!"

"Damn girl." Meech watched as my body shook from me squirting. I honestly have never experienced nothing like that before, but it was honestly the best feeling ever.

As my body finally relaxed. I just laid over my desk trying to catch my breath from that euphoric moment.

"I hope you don't think I'm finished with you?"

"Meech please...I just...need a second." I said through breath's. My legs felt so weak and my body was so tired just from that one orgasm.

Meech picked me up and took me over to the couch that I had in my office.  He laid me on my back as he kissed my lips then my neck then down my chest. He grazed his finger over my left nipple and latched onto my right one.

"Mmmm." I bit my lip as I placed my hand on the back of his head.

I grabbed his face so he could look at me. "I'm sorry Meech. I'm sorry for being such an ass to you lately. It's just been so much going on that I just been taking it out on you and everyone else here and I'm so sorry for doing that."

"Ma it's fine-"

"But it's not. I shouldn't have been treating y'all like that. I've just been going through so much shit I just take it out on the first person I see." My eyes began to water. "And Meech I honestly miss you and I feel like I've been pushing you away because of how I've been acting. I honestly thought you were gonna quit and leave me." A few tears fell down my face as I said this to him.

"And I know you're with that girl and you're tryna keep things right with her so you don't have any problems when your baby gets here but I just want you Meech. I've missed you so much." I said to him.

"I've missed you too Ma. I honestly want to leave that girl but she's been threatening me lately with keeping my baby away from me, so that's why I haven't left her yet, but I have a plan and we just have to wait a couple more months until I can fully get shit situated. I promise when all this shit is done you gone be mine." He spoke.

"I also wanna apologize too for doing you the way I did. I feel so stupid for going back to her just because she was pregnant but I just didn't want her to try no dumb shit. I know how she is and she would have aborted my child and I didn't want that, the only way I knew she would have kept the baby is if I told her I would stay with her."

"And I want you to know you can always call me if you just wanna talk, or need to cry, or just wanna be held, or even if you want to be catered to. I'm here for you Ma. That girl ain't important to me and I want you to know that. I just want my baby to get here with no problems then I can take care of my responsibility without Nova and I can have my mind on you. You're the only girl I want Ma."

After he finished I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. He's the man that I needed and I just had to wait until everything started to fall in line for us to actually be with one another. I had hope for us, it may take a while but I was willing to wait. He had a responsibility and a plan. I was gonna make sure I was there with him every step of the way.