|10|

Meech

Meech

It's been a good month and a half now and things just weren't going to well. Between Dorinda and Nova it's like shit just keeps getting worse. Nova and I have been arguing non stop and it's been getting on my nerves.

We fuss because I don't want to sleep with her, we fuss over the baby, we just fuss over dumb shit that I don't care about. If it's not concerning my baby I don't wanna hear nothing about it. I'm starting to regret this whole thing completely, but when she has my child I definitely got something for her ass.

Now with Dorinda I don't even know where to start. Since me telling her about Nova being pregnant and me trying to explain to her. She's just been so mean to me lately and everyone around her at work. It's like she be on a nigga head about every little thing. I can't do anything without her fussing or complaining, but I already got something for her ass too.

I pulled up to Dorinda's office giving my keys to the valet. I walk in and get on the elevator hitting the floor where Dorinda's office was.

When i got off the elevator I was met with Olivia. "Wassup Livia. You good?" She had this look of worry on her face.

"Um...I don't know if you should be here at the moment."

"Why?"

"Mrs.Cole is super pissed and I know that when she sees you it's gonna make her even more pissed off."

"Where she at?" I asked.

"She's in her office."

"Aight. What she mad for anyway?"

"I don't even know honestly she's been pissed since she walked in the office, so I'm not even sure."

I just nodded my head. "Do me a favor and don't come into her office until she may need something. If she gets any calls just hold them and tell them she will call them later."

"Are you sure you wanna do that?"

"I'm positive." I said and walked past Olivia and went to Dorinda's office. I knocked on her door and waited for a response.

"What!?" I heard her say. Then I walked in and closed the door locking it behind me.

"Mr.Moore, can I help you?"

"Yeah I came to check on you to see if you were good."

"Well I'm fine, so if you don't mind can you leave."

"No, I can't."

"Excuse me?" She finally looked away from her computer and up at me.

"I said no."

"Mr.Moore I am in no mood for this. Get out or I will call security and they will get you out of here."

I chuckled at her. This attitude of her's was something else.

"Oh you think I'm playing." She grabbed the phone and started to dial a number. I went over to her and grabbed the phone hanging it up before she could finish.

I then closed her computer and leaned towards her so my face was close to her's. I grabbed her neck making her gasp a little.

"Imma say this one time and one time only. You need to lose this funky ass attitude you been having before I fuck you up right here on this desk. Do you understand me?"

She didn't say anything so I knew she was tryna test me and see if I was really going to do it. "Aight imma show you I ain't playin with yo ass." I let her neck go and I went behind her desk.

"Get on the desk." I said to her and she didn't budge.

"Get your ass on that damn desk and I'm not gonna ask you again!"

Once I raised my voice that's when she did what I said. I pushed her chair out the way and got closer to her. I grabbed her neck and pulled her towards me, I began to kiss her and she instantly started to kiss me back.

I snaked my tongue into her mouth as I ran my other hand down her body and under her skirt. I ran my index and middle finger over the outside of her panties and to my surprise they were soaked. I moved her panties to the side and slipped my two fingers into her making her moan against my lips.

I broke the kiss and started to kiss down to her neck as I slowly began to finger her.

"Mmmm yessss" she moaned and tilted her head back.

I curled my fingers and began to speed up my movements. She grabbed my arm as she began to moan uncontrollably. I got her right where I wanted her.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" I kept fingering her in the "come here" motion as she arched her back. I took my other hand from around her neck and began to unbutton her blouse. Once I had it unbuttoned I slid it off her shoulders then I unclamped her bra and threw it over to the side. I took her left breast Into my mouth and began sucking on it, making her moan more.

I pushed my fingers deeper making her grip my arm tighter. "Baby I'm about to cum!"

"Cum for me Ma." I said and took my thumb and rubbed her clit as I continued fingering her.

"Uhhh Shit!"

Dorinda's body began to jerk as she coated my fingers with her essence. My movements began to slow as I was helping her come down from her high. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean.

"Mmmm so sweet." I licked my lips then kissed her. I pulled her skirt and panties off while we kissed. I pulled from the kiss and pulled my shirt off, while I was taking my shirt off Dorinda was undoing my belt and pulling at my jeans. I grabbed her hands and looked at her.

"Ion know why you doing all that, cause we on my time and my speed. Now turn yo ass around and bend over on this desk. I been wanting to teach yo ass a lesson for a minute."

She bit her lip as I let her hands go then I pulled my jeans off leaving me in my boxer briefs. Once she was bent over I smacked her ass then rubbed it making her moan, I constantly did it until her ass began to turn red. I bent down and kissed the now bright red spot that was now on her ass.

I pulled my briefs down and kicked them from my ankles. I rubbed the tip against her folds as I stroked my dick.

"Baby please don't tease me." She whined

"What I say a few minutes ago?"

"That we're on your time and speed."

"So I start when I'm-" I slid into her deep with one stroke making her cry out. "Fuck...When I'm ready" I moaned. She was so tight and warm. I missed her so much.