Chapter 10

You and Kaeya continued on exploring the temple. Defeating hordes of hilichurls and slimes here and there. It was mostly you watching Kaeya defeat them while you assist from the back.

You stopped in your tracks when you both found yourselves at a dead end. "Hm.. seems like the path ends here. Let's use those wind currents over there to fly up." Kaeya suggested as he pointed to the left where you saw a wind current towards another path.

"No no, I'll be teleporting myself up there while you use your wind glider to fly. As you can see, I don't have a wind glider on me nor do I plan to get one." you stated as you summoned your shadow below your feet.

"That would be unnecessary. What kind of gentleman would I be if I let a fine lady wait for me at the top? I wouldn't want you to get ambushed by some hilichurls or slimes." Kaeya replied.

Before you could retaliate, Kaeya quickly picked you up bridal style. You stiffened and tried to escape his grasp while letting out various radio static noises.

You heard Kaeya chuckle and felt his breath against your ears. "Those are some cute sounds you make. Is the so called Radio Demon perhaps.. flustered~?" Kaeya  teased. Your grin strained as you let out a small growl while narrowing your eyes at the bluenette.

"Drop me and I'll kill you." you threatened as you held onto Kaeya's shoulders, gripping it tightly to show you're not kidding.

"Oh, trust me on this, my sweet demon. I would never drop a beautiful lady such as yourself. In fact, I would rather hold you like this for eternity." Kaeya said as he leaned closer towards you and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

Your eyes widened in surprise as you let out another static sound. You tried to keep your composure but felt your face becoming a bit warm.

Wait.. warm?

'Am I getting a fever? I'm pretty sure demons don't get sick. I haven't experienced getting a fever during my time as a demon..' you thought to yourself, biting your tongue as you try to focus.

You're the Radio Demon for Lucifer's sake. One of the most feared overlords in Hell. Everyone should be fearing you. Not turn you into this.. whatever it is that's happening to you.

'Alright, just calm down and keep smiling. Don't let their actions make you lose your composure, (Y/N). You're a demon and you could easily kill these people whenever you desire.' you thought to yourself as you took a deep breath and exhaled, finally calming down.

You blinked and noticed you're already in a different area. Kaeya was still carrying you as he walked further into the temple.

"Kaeya, dear please put me down." you stated, giving the male a smile.

"Do I have to? I kinda like the position we're currently in right now. Seeing you flustered in my arms and making cute noises like that." Kaeya replied, making you give him a close eyed grin.

whack

You fixed the wrinkles of your clothes while Kaeya stood behind you, rubbing his head where you whacked him with your microphone.

You didn't hit him that hard. It was more of a 'soft' bonk on the head, from what you assume. If you did hit Kaeya hard, his head would already be blown off and his brains would be scattered across the ground.

You wouldn't mind that idea. You'd be willing to do it.

But since you made the deal with Diluc, Kaeya is safe from being murdered by your hands. That doesn't mean you can't threaten him from invading your personal space. In your defense, it was merely 'self-defense'.

You turned and faced the blue haired male and patted his head. Kaeya was both surprised and confused at the sudden action as his periwinkle eyes stared at you.

"My apologies for hitting you, dear." you said with a small grin as you turned on your heel and began to move ahead, not noticing the faint blush appearing on the bluenette's tanned face.

You remembered something in your inventory, still no idea on what it is aside from it having a strange aura. You decided to ask a certain witch later to talk about the item.

----------

You and your companion walked through another room and found a stone in the center glowing brightly. "Could that stone be the thing Stormterror is using to gain its powers?" you asked as you neared towards the stone.

"Seems probable. Let's deal with it." Kaeya said as he summoned his sword while you twirled your staff.

You both nodded at each other as you two pierced your weapons at the stone simultaneously, watching as the stone breaks and disappear.

"Well that was quite a performance! Your swordsmanship at the battles you fought are a sight to behold! It was quite the entertainment!" you complimented as you leaned against a wall, giving Kaeya a grin.

"I'm flattered by your praise but I couldn't have done this without you. Please do visit me at our headquarters when you have the time. I also know a lovely tavern, if that's more your liking. Maybe we can share a few drinks and chat." Kaeya suggested as he walked closer towards you.

"Or maybe.. we can go on another mission. Just the two of us. I can tell we're going to have lots of fun. What do you say?" Kaeya asked as he placed his hand against the wall and leaned closer towards you.

Kaeya was surprised when you suddenly disappeared from his sight. He turned around to see you behind him, placing your left leg on the wall beside him while placing your microphone under his chin.

"Apologies darling but I'll have to think about your offer. What I want from you right now is to stay a few feet away from me without any flirtings or sexual innuendos. Obey the five foot rule please." you said, grinning widely as you trapped the bluenette.

You raised a brow in confusion when Kaeya smirked down at you and held your staff. Your eyes widened when his other hand held your left leg, lifting it up from the wall and turning the two of you around.

"What are you-" you were cut off when Kaeya pushed you against the wall. He held onto your left leg by his waist while his other hand let go of your staff and lifted your other leg to do the same.

Oh, how the tables turned.

Your back was against the wall as your hands leaned against it to support yourself so you won't fall. Your staff disappeared before it fell to the ground when the male in front of you grabbed your legs earlier.

Kaeya was pressed in between your legs. His hands under your thighs as he held them against his waist. You had a strained smile on your face as you looked at the bluenette, you felt yourself becoming embarrassed at the position you two are in.

"I'll try to follow your orders but it would be impossible since.. you're just too irresistible." Kaeya whispered out, his voice lowering an octave as he looked at your features.

"You truly are a mystery, (Y/N). And I want to learn you. What are you hiding behind that smile? Is everything just some form of show to you to keep you entertained?" Kaeya stated.

You let out a small chuckle, making Kaeya confused. You grabbed the male's collar and pulled him towards you, your foreheads pressing against each other.

"You are certainly correct, darling. Everything is just a show for me to watch. After all, the world is a stage. And a stage is a world of entertainment." you replied with a cheshire grin while Kaeya looked at you with a smirk still plastered on his face.