Chapter 61

"Why are you here, Angel Dust? How did you even get here?" you asked as the spider demon grinned and placed a hand on his hip.

"Well ya see, Charlie and Vaggie teleported me here. And I'm here to get ya back to hell." Angel Dust replied as you gave him an unamused smile and walked away.

"No thank you." you stated.

"Oi! Get back here! Charlie and Vaggie are also worried for ya and they sent me 'ere instead! At least be a good radio demon and come back to hell with me!" Angel Dust exclaimed as he caught up to you.

"Good? Ha! As if I'd ever be good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and enjoy my day. Maybe even try to commit a bloodbath." you replied back with a laugh.

"Seriously? What do ya even see in this place? Looks like some kind of weird fantasy anime shit to me." Angel Dust remarked as you gave him a confused grin.

"Is that what it's called? I'm pretty sure it's Annie Mae." you stated in a matter of fact voice.

"Pfft! Annie Mae?! Who the fuck is that even? You fucking boomer, it's called anime, not 'Annie Mae'. " Angel Dust explained, holding his stomach as he doubled over in laughter.

"I have no time for this. I am leaving. Go back to hell, Angel Dust. I don't plan on returning for now." you stated as you snapped your fingers and summoned a portal to where your companions are.

"Huh? Hey now hold on a minute, Vaggie ordered me to take you back!" Angel Dust called out as you began to walk towards the portal you summoned. You ignored the kinky spider as you step foot in the portal.

"Smiles, wait! Come on, I want my drugs!" Angel Dust yelled out as he ran towards you. You turned back from his sudden outbursts but quickly regretted it when the spider tackled you down, causing the two of you to fall into the portal.

You let out a small groan when you landed on the hard concrete ground. You felt something on top of you as you looked up, only to be faced with fluff.

You heard Angel Dust groan and whine as you tried to wriggle away from him. "Angel, get off!" you exclaimed in annoyance, only to be suffocated by the spider's fluffy chest.

"Aww Smiles, do I have to? We can have sex if you want, you don't have to ask. Being on top of you feels nice and makes me feel dominant. And hey, you get to touch my floof." Angel Dust exclaimed as he looked down at you and puffed out his chest with his hands. You sharpened your nails and went to scratch the kinky spider but he quickly grabbed your wrists with his other pair of arms and pinned them above your head.

"I do not like being dominated nor do i want to have sexual intercourse with you. Get off of me. Now." you stated, red symbols beginning to form around you and spider. The geo symbol on your neck began to glow a bright amber color.

"Just let me savour this momen--" Angel Dust was suddenly cut off when he felt a strong force push him away from your form. You were confused when the spider was thrown away from you as you noticed a shield forming around you, small geo rocks circling around you.

"What the fuck?" Angel groaned out as you continued to stare at the geo shield. Feeling a tingling sensation on your neck, you placed your hand towards the geo symbol Zhongli made on your neck and felt warmth radiate from it.

"(Y/N)!"

You sat up from your position as you glanced around and saw Aether and Paimon running towards you. You let out a small oomph when Paimon landed straight to your stomach, headbutting your gut.

"We got so worried! We were looking for you!" Paimon cried out as she held onto your clothes, not noticing the changes of your size.

"I'm alright, dear. No need to worry about this radio demon." you replied as you gently rubbed Paimon's head. You looked up and saw Aether standing in front of you with his sword drawn.

"Stay away from (Y/N), monster." Aether stated as he aimed his blade towards the kinky spider, making him yelp in surprise.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm the monster? That bitch over there is the real monster! Not even having any sexual desires! She doesn't even know what sex is! She's the monster here!" Angel Dust reasoned, raising all of his hands in defense as he glanced at you with an offended look. Aether's face turning into a shade of red at the spider demon's accusation as he tried to regain his composure.

Holding Paimon in your arms, you stood up and dusted off the dirt on your outfit with one hand while still keeping a hold on Paimon with the other. You turned your attention towards your blonde companion and silently snickered at how short he is while you're in your original height.

Leaning down and placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder, you leaned in closer towards his ear.

"You can put your weapon away, darling. This demon in front of us is an acquaintance of mine back in hell. Don't mind his vulgar mouth but do be careful around him. He is a sex addict and will mostly be coming after males like yourself." you whispered, lowering your voice so Angel Dust wouldn't hear you.

Unknown to you, Aether's face flushed a deep shade of red. He felt his breath hitched as he listened to your voice becoming lower while you talk to him. It was making him feeling a bit hot as he glanced at Angel Dust then towards you, only for his eyes to widened in shock.

Tilting his head upwards, he looked at your figure towering over him with a grin on your face. Aether can feel steam coming out of his ears as he hid his reddened face in his hands.

'She's taller than me!.. I thought I could be able to do the moves on her with her being short but she's tall!.. but she also looks very beautiful and hot-- bad Aether! You shouldn't think about such things about her!' Aether thought to himself as you and Angel Dust looked at him having an internal crisis.

"Okay.. anyways, time to go back to hell. Charlie and Vaggie are worried about you." Angel Dust exclaimed as he stood up and crossed his arms, looking down towards you.

"Ha! You can go on ahead, dear. I don't plan on coming back so soon. I still have lots of things to explore here and my curiosity has been piqued!" you replied, your grin not faltering as you felt your travel companion squirm in your arms before glancing at the tall demon.

"The hell are you talking about? Bitch, you're coming back to hell." Angel Dust said, letting out a small huff at your stubbornness.

"(Y/N), who is he? You seem to know him well and the way you two talk as if you're both friends." you and Angel Dust heard Paimon ask as she flew towards Aether, giving you a curious look while Aether was slowly coming out of his crisis.

"Aww, aren't ya a little cutie? I could just eat you up." Angel Dust cooed as he grabbed Paimon and squished her cheeks with his hands, making your floating companion squeak in surprise.

"I suggest you try not to do that, Angel. She's already our emergency food, you can't include yourself in that." you stated, letting out a small chuckle when Paimon gave you a small glare while trying to get out of the spider's grasp.

"Paimon is not emergency food!" Paimon cried out as Angel Dust continued to squish and pull at her cheeks.