Pavo Ocellus Chapter: Act 1

You and Aether searched around the Knights of Favonius' Library. Lisa allowed you to use the library to gain some info to find a way back to your world.

You grabbed another book on the shelf and flipped it open, reading its contents. You didn't really mind staying in this new world you're currently in. There are more things to see in this world and you wouldn't want to miss it.

'I'm sure Charlie and the others can handle the hotel while I'm gone for the time being... speaking of which, is it possible to contact them in some way..?' you thought as you looked towards your other companions.

"Did you managed to get any clues?" Aether asked while you shook your head in reply.

"Can we go now? Paimon's head might burst if Paimon keeps absorbing more knowledge." Paimon whined, holding her head in exaggeration.

"Let's stop our search for now. Maybe we can get more information during our journeys. No need to be hasty." you stated as you snapped your fingers.

The books you and your companions took out all returned to their respective shelves. Your group proceeded to head out of the library only to be met by Kaeya, pacing back and forth.

"This is bad.. what am I going to do.. such a hassle..." Kaeya muttered as you and your companions shared a look of confusion.

"Kaeya, darling is everything alright?" you asked, approaching the bluenette and giving him a grin.

"Oh thank the Thousand Winds! (Y/N), my sweet demon, I am graced by your presence!" Kaeya exclaimed as he held your hand in his.

"If I may ask, could you spare a moment for this mere mortal?" Kaeya asked while he gave you a pleading look, making you even more confused than ever.

"Ew! Cut it out!" Paimon exclaimed as she and Aether went beside you.

"Um.. how can I help you, dear?" you asked, unsure of what to say while slowly pulling your hand away.

"I cannot let my peers hear about this! There's no one else I can seek help with other than you three. Let's talk about this outside of headquarters." Kaeya stated as he walked out of the building, you following close behind.

"Tell us what it's about already!" Paimon exclaimed as you all went to the courtyard.

"How should I put this.. oh right, let me tell you a secret first. It's a secret of my past and I confide in you to keep it." Kaeya said, looking at you and your companions.

"Don't worry, Paimon's lips are sealed." Paimon replied. 'I highly doubt those lips are sealed.' you thought as you glanced at Kaeya and gestured him to go on.

"As a matter of fact, my grandfather was a pirate!" Kaeya proudly exclaimed, making you raise a brow.

"Oh." you, Aether and Paimon said simultaneously.

'This is getting rather dull.. what kind of baloney is he even talking about.' you thought to yourself.

"Why do you three sound so blithe? Do you think I'm making it up? Look at my eye patch! I inherited it from my grandfather and this is solid proof that we are related by blood." Kaeya explained.

"That's bushwa, dear." you replied, giving Kaeya a grin when he didn't understood what you meant.

"I never knew you can inherit eye patches.." Aether sarcastically muttered, making you laugh.

"Let's cut to the chase, darling. What is it that you need to tell us other than your bloodline?" you asked, tilting your head to the side as you and your companions listened to Kaeya.