Chapter 62

After the whole fiasco, you and Angel Dust were found sitting across Aether and Zhongli. Zhongli has been updated about the current situation once he immediately came to your location, courtesy of the geo mark on your neck.

Angel Dust was looking at both males in front of him before placing his arms on the table, leaning into his hand as he continued to look at the men up and down. You sat beside him to make sure he doesn't do anything suggestive. Picking up the cup of coffee in front of you, you silently drank its contents while giving Angel Dust a side glance to make sure he hasn't pinned any of your friends on the table yet.

Aether and Zhongli are both becoming uncomfortable from the spider demon. Zhongli tried to hide it by drinking his tea but the stare he was receiving made him feel like the demon beside you was staring straight through his soul.

More like staring through his clothes.

Aside from Angel Dust's staring at Aether and Zhongli, both men couldn't help but stare at you. It shocked them both that your height has grown much taller than before.

Angel noticed the two male's attention was on you as he glanced in your direction only to see you happily drinking your coffee without even noticing them. Letting out a small grin, Angel Dust suddenly had an idea.

"Oh (Y/N)~" Angel Dust called out.

"Yes, Angel Dust?" you gave the demon beside you a small glance before looking away and began to form a plan in your head to send him back to hell without you. Angel Dust licked his lips before leaning closer towards you.

"I'm wet~" Angel exclaimed, slowly fluttering his eyelashes at you. Aether and Zhongli turned their attention towards you, waiting to see your reaction on the spider demon's suggestive statement.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, you summoned a paper towel in your hand and gave it to Angel Dust with a small grin.

"Would you like a paper towel?" you suggested, making the spider demon move more closer towards you and placing an arm around your waist.

"No~ I want more than that~" Angel Dust replied, pulling you closer towards him. Aether and Zhongli stiffened at his action before narrowing their eyes at him, making said demon look at them with a smirk.

"You want two paper towels?" you asked, becoming a bit confused as you summoned another paper towel in your hands and waved them in front of Angel Dust's face. Paimon watched the scene, confusion written all over her face as she turned towards the two males and noticed their reactions.

Angel Dust glanced towards Aether and Zhongli and noticed the two are giving him a glare with a dark aura appearing around them. The tea cup in Zhongli's hand have started to form cracks, the tea spilling from the cracks and slowly dripping down the amber eyed male's hand. Aether's grip on the table tightened, a small creaking sound can be heard coming from the wooden table.

Angel Dust's smirked widened at the reaction from your friends as he grabbed your chin between his fingers and turned your head to look at him.

"No, (Y/N). I want something big and long!~" Angel Dust exclaimed, moaning at the last part as he stared at you with lustful eyes.

An irk mark started to appear on your forehead at the sudden action and the bursting of your personal bubble.

Both you and Angel Dust can hear the sounds of a cup shattering and a table breaking in front of you but you chose to ignore it since you're becoming annoyed at Angel Dust forcing himself into your personal bubble.

"Geez Angel, you want the whole roll?!" you replied as you summoned a paper towel roll and threw it towards Angel Dust's face, making him lose his hold on you and stagger back from his chair.

You didn't notice Aether and Zhongli letting out a relieved sigh when you dismissed the spider demon's sexual advances. You turned your attention towards the two males and noticed the tea dripping on Zhongli's hand as he held the destroyed teacup while Aether held two pieces of broken wood in each hand and trying to put it back on the table to fix it.

"My, what made you both destroy something all of a sudden? And here I thought I was the one who wants to destroy things." you exclaimed with a laugh as you snapped your fingers and fixed the items your companions have broken.

"I bet they want to destroy your pussy instead." Angel Dust commented as he rubbed his head from where you hit him with the towel roll.

You raised a brow at your fellow demon's statement before towards your companions whose faces were burning red. Aether and Zhongli noticed your eyes staring at them as they looked away and tried to cover their red faces.

Angel Dust noticed the geo mark on your neck and narrowed his eyes. He then glanced towards the two males until he saw Zhongli's geo vision. Connecting the two, Angel's eyes widened before a smirk plastered itself on his face.

"Don't tell me you already got laid, (Y/N)? You naughty bitch, you got a mark right there." Angel stated as he pointed at the geo mark on your neck.

Aether and Paimon looked to where Angel Dust was pointing and saw the mark as well before turning their attention towards Zhongli, the amber eyed male's face turning into a deeper shade of red. Zhongli silently glanced away from Aether when he felt the blonde staring daggers at him with a dark aura.

"So, how was it? Did it feel good? Pussy tight? Spill the tea! I wanna know if this virgin asshole is good enough under the sheets! Is she submissive?" Angel Dust said as he glanced between you and Zhongli with a large grin, waiting for a reply.

"I told you before that I prefer being dominant than be submissive to someone. And no, I did not have any sex." you replied.

"Why the fuck you lying, bitch? There's a mark on your neck. Unless of course you dominated the man. Oooh~ I didn't know you could be a mommy--"

You quickly summoned your staff and swung it down on Angel Dust's head, cutting off the demon's sentence and knocking him unconscious.

"Do I even look like someone's mother?" you mumbled while you finished your coffee and watched as Angel's head landed on the table, making your companions finally let out a breath they've been holding from the chaos Angel has caused.