Chapter 59

"It's not really a curse, so to speak." Zhongli stated as you tilted your head to the side in confusion.

"To be precise, it's more of a mark. If I were to put a curse on you, which I don't plan on doing, there's nothing I can do to remove it." Zhongli explained as he slowly walked closer towards you, circling you like a predator to its prey.

"How intriguing.. tell me, why did you put a mark on me, dear?" you asked with a grin as you stood your ground.

"Quite simple, actually. Claiming what is mine." Zhongli answered as he walked behind you, his chest pressing against your back. You felt Zhongli wrap his arms around your waist as he placed his chin on top of your head and let out a small purr.

"I never decided that I was yours to be claimed, Morax." you replied as you tried to push Zhongli away from you but the male didn't budge.

"How about we both make an agreement that can benefit the both of us? You are a demon who makes deals after all." Zhongli suggested.

You felt something soft brush against your leg as you looked down and saw a large, fluffy tail wrapping itself around your leg.

"And what kind of deal do you have in mind, darling?" you asked as you looked over your shoulder and glanced at the archon.

"I will remove the 'curse' on you and in exchange, you are to become mine and mine alone." Zhongli stated, you noticed the large horns on top of his head.

"My, aren't you a greedy one? I did read some books in which they say that dragons are greedy creatures. Here I am, seeing it in person.. but I think this deal you made will only benefit you more." you replied, crossing your arms over your chest as you pulled yourself away from Zhongli's hold.

"Hm, I suppose so. Then, how about I lend you my assistance whenever you so desire. Not only can you move freely again, but you also have me to lend you a hand. How about it? In exchange for you to be mine?" Zhongli exclaimed with a smile, his fangs being exposed from his lips.

'Even if I do abide this deal and becoming his, I would still return to hell soon and the contract would disappear.. meaning I won't be his anymore once I'm in hell. Though, the gods in this world are these so called archons.. the humans here worshipped them as well and it could also mean they are the strongest beings in this world..' you thought as you glanced at Zhongli.

'Having an archon at my disposal would mean I can have him do anything. If I can take his soul as well.. I can acquire his powers and strength. I can become more powerful and perhaps even take over the entire Teyvat! You are such a smart person, (Y/N)!' you thought to yourself as a large grin spread across your face.

"Alright, darling. You have a deal." you replied with a cheshire grin as you held out your hand towards the archon.

Zhongli let out a small chuckle as he took your hand in his. A bright green flame erupted and engulfed both of your hands, sealing the deal. You were about to pull your hand away but the archon had a strong grip on you. Zhongli pulled you towards him and grasped your chin, making you confused at his actions.

Your eyes widened in surprise when Zhongli pulled you closer towards him and pressed his lips against yours. You felt a tingling sensation in your body as you pulled away from the kiss.

Your face was becoming warm as you processed what just happened. You heard Zhongli let out a small growl as he pinned you against the wall, making you let out a groan at the sudden impact.

"What do you think you're doing?" you asked the male, as he grabbed both of your wrists and pinned them above your head.

"Simply doing my part of the contract, my dear." Zhongli growled out as he leaned towards your neck and started to shower it with kisses.

You tried to break yourself free but Zhongli kept you in place, using the mark he placed on your body to keep you still from thrashing around in his grip.

You felt a stinging sensation from your neck as you realized Zhongli had sunk his fangs into your neck. You stood still as you felt your energy slowly dissipating. You glanced at your arms and noticed the geo markings began to disappear.

You winced when you felt the stinging on your neck becoming more painful. A wave of tiredness washed over your body as you felt yourself becoming weaker, Zhongli held you up and kept his hold on you. Your eyes widened and your face flushed red when you felt something warm and wet brush against your skin.

You looked down to see Zhongli staring up at you. His long forked tongue sticking out as he continued to give your neck a few licks, right at the spot to where he bit you.

Zhongli slowly pulled away from you and smiled, glancing at the glowwing geo symbol he marked on your neck. A sense of pride washing over him, for he has now been able to mark you as his. Gently releasing his grip on you, your weakened body leaned forward and your head landed on Zhongli's shoulder.

"What.. did you do to me?" you tiredly asked as Zhongli adjusted himself and held you in a bridal position.

"I removed the geo markings that spread throughout your body and in order to do that, I have to absorb it from you. Hence why your energy was depleted. There's nothing to worry about, a good rest is all you need to replenish the energy you lost." Zhongli explained as he reverted back to his human form, the horns and tail disappearing from your sight.

"Then you can put me down now.. I must head to Wangshuu Inn and rest there." you exclaimed as you tried to move away from Zhongli's hold but his grip on you tightened but not enough to hurt you.

"I'm afraid I have to stop you right there, dear. I am not sure of the effects that may happen to you in the future without me being beside you. This is the first time that I have placed a mark on someone, not only that but you are also a demon. We should be wary of any effects and symptoms that may occur." Zhongli informed you as he placed a light kiss on your forehead.

Your brows furrowed as Zhongli began to walk out of the Northland Bank with you in his arms. "I need to tell Aether and Paimon first. We should go to the inn. They both should know of the situation as well or else they might come crashing your door in panic." you stated as you noticed Zhongli walking towards the opposite direction of the inn.

"I will inform them myself, worry not. For now, you are to stay with me in my abode." Zhongli replied with a purr as he nuzzled your cheek.