Chapter 28

"Should we scare him?" Matteo asks as I stop outside of the door and he  begin finding the app which controls all the lights in the house

"Should we scare him?" Matteo asks as I stop outside of the door and he begin finding the app which controls all the lights in the house.

I only found out about this app not long ago and don't really know how to use it that well.

Matteo finds the app 'Rako' and clicks onto it. Searching for Lucas bedroom. After he gets everything set up I take the phone from his hands.

"Let's turn the lights on and off while watching the cameras on my phone." I explain giving him my phone to put the cameras on

"Good idea." Matteo smirks and begins typing on the phone.

"Wait how will we get the cameras if only Angelo and dad have access to them?" I question confused and frown thinking this plan won't work but Matteo's smirk doesn't falter.

He must have something planned then.

"I can hack into anything." He confidently replies and begins typing on my phone again occasionally, looking up at me.

"Done see." He turns the phone around showing me the inside of Lucas room and him laying in bed scrolling on his phone.

"Okay let's go to your room and start pranking him." I say walking over to his room and opening the door as he follows behind me.

I start turning the lights on and off as Luca looks up from his phone in confusion but it soon turns into terror.

"Ahhhhh GHOST, what the fuck! Please don't kill me, I'm to young to die!" Luca screams causing me and Matteo to burst into laughter.

I can't breath from how funny this is. Omg, he is acting like a little baby.

We continue watching as we see Luca run out of his room and towards dads office still screeching.

He continues screaming the whole way to dads office which alerts everyone in the house as everyone rushes to Luca.

"We need to log off and go to where everyone else is before they realise it was us." Matteo let's me know as he gets up and logs out.

I do the same as we exit the room and go towards the commotion.

"What happened? Why were you shouting Luca?" I inquire trying to not blow my cover by laughing.

"I- I think there is a ghost in my room." He stutters as it becomes harder to hide my chuckles.

"Have you both finished cleaning the mess you made." Angelo queries directing it to me and Matteo.