thirteen.

i sat in the break room on set watching some edits of finn and i. there was one recently posted with finn's new song she ain't you, the beginning started with pictures of him and grace then it transformed into videos and pictures of us.

i have to admit, i watched it a couple times. this feeling i haven't felt in years, scared me. i didn't know what to do. do i give him a chance? do i turn him down? am i ready for love again?

" hey! there you are. " joe said almost out of breath. " we gotta finish up this last scene then we're done. "

" alright yeah i'm coming. " i said standing up and fixing my hair.

" you good? " joe asked with a concerned look on his face.

" huh, yeah i'm good. " i replied with a light smile. " i'm just tired. "

it was a regular monday. nothing interesting happened, other than me spilling yogurt on my jeans earlier today. we started filming around 8:30 this morning and it was now 4pm.

gaten and i had went to bed around 5am. leaving us with only 3 hours of sleep. my eye bags added more detail to my character apparently. finn and i had a lot of scenes together today in episode 5.

it took us about 30 minutes to film the last scene, then we were done for the day.

" scene! great job today everyone! " ross shouted, clapping his hands together. " see you guys on wednesday! "

we all walked off set and some sat in their seats while others packed up. matt and ross welcomed me back and were glad to see i was feeling better.

i told millie and sadie that after filming i was going over to gatens dorm for a while and that i should be back tonight.

" hey finn, you did great today! " i cheered, hugging him.

" thanks tay. you did amazing today too. " finn commented. i sent him a warm smile. " any plans after you leave here? "

" i'm just about to leave with gaten and joe to their dorm. just to hang out. " i replied, fixing the strap to my bag.

" that's cool. that's cool. " finn chuckled. " im gonna take the fattest nap. "

" i probably will too honestly. " i laughed. " i barley slept last night. "

" how come? " finn's eyebrows furrowed.

" nightmare.. " i said quietly. " it's no-"

" were you okay? are you okay now? " finn asked worriedly. " please tell me your not going back to not sleeping. "

" finn relax one, " i giggled. " two, i am okay now. three, i'm never doing that to myself again. "

finn let out a breath. " okay good. "

" i'm okay. " i reassured him again. i pulled him into a quick hug before saying goodbye.

***

" yeah i'm surprised you didn't hear her banging on the door last night. " gaten laughed.