thirty five.

i sat at my desk back on campus working on some assignments. i groaned and leaned back in my chair, running fingers though my hair. a sudden knock was heard at my door causing me to roll my eyes.

" caleb im not in the mood! " i spoke up, slightly raising my voice.

the door opened and spun around in my chair, but i wasn't welcomed with caleb.

" taylor? " i raised my eyebrows, my mood changing drastically.

" i heard you were stressed? " she said softly, closing the door behind her.

she walked towards me and sat on my lap, one finger running down the side of my face. my hand laid gently on her thighs.

this is when i noticed what she was wearing. she wore a light purple lacey nightgown, but it was extremely short. it hugged her curves perfectly. around her was my black zip up sweater, long thigh high white socks on.

" i'm uh— " i stuttered, i could hear my heartbeat in my ears. " just working on this stupid essay. "

" would you like me to make you feel better? " she said, almost in a whisper. " i don't like seeing you stressed honey. "

i licked my lips and stared at her. why was i all of a sudden nervous? almost intimidated..

" uh, " i cleared my throat. " what did you have in mind? "

she giggled and stood up, taking my hand in hers and leading me over to the bed. she gently pushed me as i landed comfortably on the mattress. she slowly climbed on top of me, her eyes full of hunger and lust.

my hands found their way to her waist and slowly moved to her bottom as she kissed my face all over. she sat on my lap and took off my sweater, throwing it to the side of the bed.

she connected our lips, one of her hands slid down between us and began rubbing me through my sweats. low moans escaped my lips once she kept going, sending me completely over the edge. where was this coming from?

catching me off guard, she slid down my sweats and immediately put her hand to use. moaning into our kiss, i noticed her remove her underwear.

" what are you— "

then she slowly sat down, a gasp escaping both of our lips. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as she sped up the pace, her moans now filling the room and exciting me even more.

now catching her off guard, i flipped us over and kept going faster. i placed her leg on my shoulder, sending her to the moon. her moans were like music to my ears.

she pulled my face down for a kiss but she couldn't contain her moaning. her nails dug into my back, for sure creating scratches.

seeing her completely lose her mind is what made me keep going, sweat coated our foreheads but we didn't care. her moans got faster and faster and so did mines, soon enough we were laying side by side.

she looked at me while panting, a small smile on her face. " wake up. "

my smile disappeared, i furrowed my eyebrows. " what? "