eighteen.

i must've fallen asleep after my shower because when i woke up i was on top of my blanket instead of under it. i look at the time and see that its 8:42am. i get out of my bed and walk into the bathroom, do my business, wash my hands and quietly open the door that leads into finn's room.

i see that he's asleep, i mean i'm probably the only one who's up right now. i close the door behind me and slip into bed and under the covers, next to finn. i rest my arm on the pillow to hold myself up, and lightly trace the side of his face with my finger.

i take my phone from my pocket and take a picture of the sleeping boy next to me. instead of posting to my instagram story, i post multiple pictures of finn and i to my feed. the first picture was of us kissing at my release party. ' everything sounds better with you <3 ' .

i put my phone on the nightstand next to me and continue to look at finn. i move closer to him and wrap my arm around his torso, snuggling my head in the crook of his neck. i feel my eyes start to get heavy and i allow myself to fall into a deep slumber.

***
finn's pov

i find myself with my arms wrapped around someone. i open my eyes to see blonde hair in front of my face. i smile to myself and move taylor's hair away from her face to kiss her cheek.

i try to get out of the bed carefully, not wanting to wake her up, and i head into the bathroom. once i'm done with brushing my teeth, i get back into bed and relax on my phone.

after about 30 minutes, taylor had positioned herself so that way her head was on my chest. i ran my fingers through her hair as i scrolled on instagram. i came across taylor's post of us. i smiled at the caption and commented.

i posted a picture of taylor laying on my chest to my instagram story, ' i could get used to this every morning '. scrolling on my phone a bit more, jack had texted me.

today at 12:27pm

jackson: u up?

maybe

jackson: you and taylor are getting tons of hate on twitter

oh god
why?

jackson: grace tweeted something

jackson: people are saying you cheated on grace with taylor

you've got to me shitting me
alright, i'll deal with it later. she's still sleeping

i let out a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. i felt taylor move around a little then she looked up at me. she smiled, which led to me smiling back.

" morning sunshine. " i said kissing her forehead.

" morning. " she replied stretching, then sitting up facing me. she had on a white t shirt that was kind of see through, so i may admit i was looking. " eyes up wolfhard. "

" sorry madam " i surrendered chuckling.

taylor laughed then hopped off the bed, walking into the bathroom. i smiled to myself once again and laid back into the pillow. i set my focus back into my phone and a few minutes later, taylor come out of the bathroom.