twenty.

after finn and i got out of the pool, we headed upstairs to shower and then we fell asleep. well, he fell asleep. i was up on twitter just relaxing until i seen a tweet that one of my fan pages retweeted.

@ taylorsbutterflieslol: girl gtf up out of here
@ itsgraceduh: my new song break up with your girlfriend is out now!

i sat up in the bed mad. i know grace did not make a song to try and get at me. what is her problem? i'm so tired of constantly being disrespected by her when i'm not saying or doing anything to trigger her.

i took a deep breath before i said something i'd regret in the future. i liked the comments my supporters left under her tweet.

@ taylorevanslol: you are so delusional lmao.

i then closed my phone and tried to get some sleep.

***

my sleep was interrupted when i felt my phone buzzing under my chest. i groaned, feeling that the other side of the bed was empty. i picked my head up from the pillow and grabbed my phone from under me.

incoming call from grace

" hello? " i said tiredly.

" hey did i call you at a bad time? " grace asked.

" uh " i moved my phone from my ear to see that it was 10:43am. " no actually you didn't. i'm kind of glad you woke me up. "

" oh well then okay. " grace said. " i saw your performance! i loved it. "

" ha thank you sis. " i spoke smiling.

" when do you come back to cali? " my sister asked.

" tomorrow night. " i said rubbing my eyes. " i'm going to ask mom if you guys can come down to the campus for my birthday. "

" yes! i hope she says yes. i miss you. " grace said excitedly. " i really want to meet your friends. "

" they would love to meet you. " i replied back chuckling. " i miss you more. "

grace and i stayed on the phone for about 20 minutes until she had to hang up. i was still tired, not sure what time i had fallen asleep.

i get up to go to the bathroom and my legs immediately give out. i drop to the floor holding my head. i felt extremely lightheaded. then my stomach started to turn. i felt my mouth get watery and i made my best attempt to make it to the bathroom.

i threw up whatever i could sitting next to the toilet with my sweaty head in my hands, groaning. did i eat something bad? maybe i had a cold. i stood up and made my way to my room. once my head hit the cold pillow, i was out.

finn's pov

" i'm surprised taylor isn't up yet. " jack said biting into his orange. " we gotta get packing to leave tomorrow. "

" yeah i don't know why she's not up yet it's already-" i glanced down at my phone to see the time. " 2pm!"

" maybe she's up? " jack suggested.