thirty six.

11:34pm. " i never thought i'd miss california this much. " i said to my friends as we walked out of the airport. i think we were all drained, simply because we barley slept the night before.

" did you miss waking up early for classes? " millie replied, giggling slightly.

" hell no, " i paused. " at least we have a week left before hell starts again. "

" yup, then there's winter break and we go back to filming for stranger things. " finn added, intertwining our fingers.

now that i think about it, i'm done giving Grace the attention she wants. a miserable person like her wants to see everyone around her fail and that's exactly why she's all alone. she has no reason to be mad at anyone but herself.

i had to save finn from her like a damsel in distress and all she did was cause more ruckus and problems. it only makes her look bad, not me. except that fight we got in, which went viral and i'll never hear the end of that.

***

a few days had passed and so far, no sign of Grace. being friday, my song with abel comes out today. he had texted me early in the week about having a party because he was releasing another song today.

8:07pm. millie, sadie and i were walking back to our dorm from being out all day trying to find appropriate attire for the release party.

" i'm so excited to hear the whole song. " sadie cheered. " i watched your live and completely freaked out once you began the song. "

millie looked at me with adoration in her eyes, but there was a hint of confusion. " are you nervous? "

i thought about my answer for a second. " about the song? no. being around tons of celebrities? yes. "

millie and sadie chuckled. " you've been around other celebrities before tay. "

" okay but like, from a distance! " i replied, opening our dorm door. " let's drop the topic, we need to get ready. see if the guys are almost ready too. "

we all walked into our rooms and tried to get ready before we had no time left. one thing i hate is having to rush, i always end up with anxiety and feeling like i'm forgetting something. not a good feeling.

stepping out the shower ten minutes later, i trotted to my room and pulled out a long white tight dress. it hugged me in all the right places and for sure made me feel better.

since we've came back from canada, my mood shifted drastically simply because my dads birthday was approaching and i'm not ready to still process that he's no longer here with us. i cleared my mind and focused on my hair when i heard a knock at my door.

sadie's head appeared from behind the white wood and smiled at me. " you almost ready gorgeous? everyone's downstairs. "

i turned around to look at her as i turned off the flat iron. " really? i didn't even hear anybody come in. "

" it's because your playing music. " sadie laughed. " just come down soon. "

i nodded my head as she left my door open and walked away. i slipped into some black heels and placed my jean jacket in my hands while walking downstairs.