thirty seven.

" joe said downstairs, last door at the end of the hallway. he was whispering. " i told the guys behind me.

" that's a guest room. nobody ever really uses it because it kind of isolated from the house. " abel informed us as we approached the three other guys quietly.

" i think she's in there with someone but she's not really talking.. " joe said, almost unsure.

i grabbed my phone and searched for taylor's contact, calling her. seconds later, we could hear her phone ringing inside but quickly silenced.

heavy footsteps could be heard which confused us. who was in there? then it got quiet, but not for long.

" was that a fucking moan? " joe said, slightly raising his voice. we both pushed past everyone and opened the door, too stunned to move once we saw what we saw.

taylor laid across the bed, her dress lifted up almost past her underwear. her skin was coated with sweat and she looked somewhat pale. her hair stuck to her forehead, but the worst part was that she wasn't awake. or maybe she was, but she was barley conscious. her eyes fluttered open and close a little. her breathing was shallow and slow.

i felt someone's hand grip around my wrist. i turned to face abel, his face was stern and serious. he nodded his head and looked towards the guy who stood there in shock.

joe and i walked up to the guy and slammed him against the wall as gaten, noah and jack checked on taylor. abel stood behind us, on the phone with police.

" tay? tay can you hear me? " gaten said moving hair away from her face. her body moved limply. " did this bastard drug her?! "

joe and i stopped ourselves from beating the absolute shit out of this guy. " who are you?! what the fuck are you doing?! "

he had a smug look on his face, almost like he didn't regret anything. " i'm miles adams. "

adams.. adams.. parker adams, miles.. adams?!

" oh you son of a bitch. " i chuckled, before punching him over and over again. he fought back, causing joe to hop in. the plus side about this situation? the room was large enough so we didn't break anything valuable. he got a couple of good shots to my side but my hands never missed his face. my knuckles white and splashed with blood, kept on punching him right in his cheek, jaw and mouth. 

i could see blood and i didn't know whose it was but that didn't stop me from punching him right in the jaw continuously. the only thought in my mind was the fact that taylor now had another set on trauma on her. i was scared how she was going to handle this once she woke up. i was mad at the fact that miles had the audacity to do this. which only means, parker set him up to this.

" jack give me that water bottle, i need to wake her up— "

millie and sadie ran into the room and their eyes noticed the fight going on in the corner and their passed out friend on the bed. they both immediately ran to her side.

" tay?! what the fuck is going on?! " millie shouted, trying to wake up taylor.

jack placed the water bottle in gatens hand and opened the cap, spilling some water onto taylor's forehead and face. the girls eyes opened slowly and looked directly at him, tears began spilling from them almost immediately.