twenty seven.

a/n: just gonna put a trigger warning for harsh language & mention of rape. my dm's are always open if anything <3.

as we got closer to the main hall, faint but loud music could now be heard. millie and noah were dressed as mickey and minnie mouse, sadie and caleb were wonder woman and superman.

we were going to meet up with the rest of our friends at the hall, so we didn't need to wait for them. our footsteps were heard against the pavements as we walked.

crew love by drake ft the weeknd was playing, which made grace smile. we walked up the stairs and once we got through the door, a strong smell of alcohol and weed filled our noses.

i interlaced my fingers with finn's and smiled at him. the scooby doo crew has arrived.

***

1:27am. i told myself i wouldn't drink again but here i am, downing my fifth shot of the night. my vision was blurry as i danced with finn, who's probably had like seven shots.

" i need to go to the bathroom, i'll be back. " i spoke into finn's ear.

" do you want me to come? " finn questioned, shouting over the loud music.

" no, i'll ask grace. " i replied, sending him a reassuring smile.

i walked around the large room, trying to scan for my sister. after searching for six minutes, i decided to just head to the bathroom by myself. i slipped past drunk and high people, and eventually made it to the quiet hallway.

i tripped over my own feet as i kept walking. my hand glided against the cold wall as i hummed to the song currently playing.

i sighed out of relief when i finally reached the bathroom. i felt like i had been walking for ages. i could hear slight talking as i walked in the restroom.

as i got closer, the voice sounded familiar but i really didn't try too hard to figure out who it was.

" oh— " i said once i was face to face with Grace. " it's just you. "

once she saw me, an irritated expression was on her face, but i walked passed her and into the stall to pee. once i was done, she was still there.

" why are you just waiting in here? " i spoke. " where's your boy toy? "

" just shut up. " Grace spat. " where's your boy toy? "

i chuckled. " dancing. "

" why are you laughing? " she questioned, turning her body towards mine.

" why can't— "

" you know if it wasn't for finn, parker would've totally beat your ass. " Grace added.

excuse me?

i chuckled again. " so why doesn't he come beat my ass tomorrow? i'll make sure finn isn't there. "

her eyebrows rose. " what? "

i threw away the paper towel i was using to wipe my hands and moved closer to her. " tell parker to come beat my ass tomorrow. finn won't be there. "