02.

"WE COULD'VE BEEN
AND WE TRIED TO PRETEND
EVERY NOW AND AGAIN"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

While Amelia drove back to maddy's house it was quiet but maddy knew her cousin wanted to say something.

"Amy if you want to say something then fucking say it it's not like the whole school won't be doing it for the rest of the week" maddy broke the silence while she looked out the car.

Amelia sighed before she said anything "maddy I know you're doing this shit because of nate and I get it okay do anything to get back but he's not worth you being humiliated in that way"

"I know. I know"

"No maddy I'm serious I know everyone just says that he's a dick and doesn't deserve you but I really mean it I hate seeing you like this especially because I love you so please promise me you won't do some dumb shit like that again"

"I promise"

I could never imagine Maddy actually getting through life without Amelia by her side. Maddy was a very hardheaded person but when it came to Amelia telling her she was wrong she knew she had actually fucked up. Amelia never really got in the way of anyone until they actually did something messed up and she would try and help as best as possible. That's just who she was.

When they got home Amelia got maddy into pajamas since she was too high to function. When she was done she laid next to her to make sure nothing happened during the night. In the morning she got up and put some sweatpants on with a hoodie to get some stuff for maddy to hydrate and eat. Yes she was doing this for maddy but she was actually doing it for herself as well. She had left the party yesterday without even saying bye to fez.

Any other time she wouldn't care but after the conversation they were having yesterday she thought it was rude of her. Plus something in her mind was just telling her to go see him which she didn't know why right now but I'd say she was finally acknowledging the feelings she had for fez after all these years.

Amelia drove up to the store and saw fez sitting down smoking as usual. She got out of the car and approached him. Fez was trying to act like she didn't notice her car, but in reality he was just too nervous to make eye contact with her.

"You got home safe last night? I wanted to text you or something but I don't even got your number, ''Fez commented while looking directly at the fridge in front of him. Amelia turned to him as soon as he started his sentence while she kept her handle on the door.

"Um yeah I'm sorry for leaving like that I just had to get maddy home" she replied opening the fridge taking some gatorades.

"So what brings you here this early?" He finally looked over to her noticing she didn't have any makeup on and her curly hair was in a bun while she wore her glasses when she usually had contacts in.

"Trying to get maddy better by tomorrow which is pointless cause I'm sure she'll be back here first thing in the morning" the girl complained shutting the fridge and leaning on it. Fez just smiled and looked down knowing if he kept looking at her he would start blushing.

"What?" Amelia noticed this and thought he was making fun of her. "Are you making fun of me..."

"No no not at all it's just you've always been this caring person I thought you hanging with maddy and them would change it but you're still the same"

One of the things fezco liked about Amelia is even though she hung out with mean girls she didn't let that influence onto her. Ever since fez was little and he came around by her house with his grandma she always said hi to him. Fez just thought her dad told her to be nice to the guest but it wasn't until later when they had an actual conversation that he found out the girl was nice.