07.

"Oh, and baby I'm fist fighting with fire
Just to get close to you"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Once Amelia got home she went to the kitchen where her mom was sitting down drinking some coffee.

She walked towards her and gave her a slight hug then pulled away to face the pantry.

She was hoping she didn't ask too many questions about rue so she didn't have to lie to her about where she actually was.

Amelia hated lying, especially to her mom. Her mom was the most important person in her life besides her dad. They told each other everything.

She knew her mom would never judge her about her actions; she would only call her out when she was actually doing something really bad.

She could probably tell her about her crush on fez and she would be alright with it.

Her dad on the other hand would go rogue or at least she thought.

Amelia and her mom made a pact to tell each other everything when they were comfortable telling each other and then together they would consider if it would be a good thing to tell her dad since they knew Alejandro could be a bit strict and unreasonable thinking that Amelia was still a child.

"How was Rue?" Her mom questioned and looked up to see Amelia across the kitchen counter. Amelia was about to respond with a lie which is why she stopped her. "Be honest"

"Mom..." Amelia sighed, not wanting to tell her.

"Your dad is stuck in that office he can't hear a thing ,you can hide stuff from him but not me so sit and tell me"

Now the pact only worked if it was something such as a crush or something that wasn't as serious as the situation with me.

"If I tell you then you can't tell no one ever"
Amelia warned while she poured granola into a bowl.

"She relapsed?" Amelia's mom blurted out, making the young girl look up from her plate with a shocked face. "It's all part of it amy I know how it works"

Amelia sighed and sat down next to her. "I didn't go to Rues house I went to fezcos, because that's where Rue was"

"Well was she okay?"

Amelia's mom didn't bring up fez at all in that conversation. By the way she said his name, it was enough for her to know something was up between them.

She knew that her caring about fezco was new before they were friends but for her to be involved in her fathers business the care for him must be serious, something anna didn't remember was there before.

She felt bad for Amelia now she understood what all the fuss about him being associated with her husband was about.

She didn't want to tell Amelia that she was in for a hell of a ride just like the one she experienced with Alejandro.

She didn't want to take that kind of love away, she wanted her to experience it because after all Amelia's dad ended up being the love of her life.

Who was she to take that opportunity away from her daughter?

Amelia was now just about to head to bed knowing she would regret it if she didn't go to sleep now but something else distracted her.

Fez
Monday 10:34 pm

Yo you still up?

Was just about to put my phone down but what's up?