21.

"You were my life
But life is far away from fair"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After the weekend they all went back home. It felt good to be away from the town's drama for a while.

Fezco definitely felt closer to Amelia after that trip; it was just little things that added to his love for her. He had even forgotten about the whole sad situation with her. He was just enjoying life with Amelia.

Amelia had quit cheerleading; she didn't want to be involved in that world anymore.

She hung out with maddy and the rest but she had isolated their world completely. She simply didn't want to be involved.

She spent her days with Lexi, Rue or Jules mainly since they weren't involved in much drama. Then everyday after school she would go see fez just like old times before they dated.

She thought everything was going great. Really great which is why they had forgotten about their problems.

On the weekend Amelia had been invited to a Halloween party. Halloween had always been her and Maddy's holiday.

They always had matching costumes but this year maddy hadn't planned anything which caused Amelia to raise suspicions about what she was doing.

Maddy obviously had something going on and Amelia knew it had to be the fact she was seeing Nate behind everyone's back.

Amelia couldn't say anything; she didn't want to argue with her; she wanted to be over with those problems. She saw where she ended up last time and she didn't want that to happen anymore.

She loved maddy but she couldn't keep helping her when she didn't want to be helped in the first place.

It was currently Saturday and Amelia was on FaceTime with fez as usual while she did her makeup. She had chosen to be Lola bunny for the Halloween party. Her hair was straightened and in a ponytail.

"Who picking you up?"

"Kat, I have no idea where Maddy is. I haven't talked to her since Thursday" Amelia replied while she put lipstick on.

"You guys got in a fight or something?"

"No, I just haven't seen her.." Amelia sighed and put the lipstick down. "I feel like she's seeing nate again and I was to say something but she's not going to listen she'll just ignore me like she always does when I'm going trying to help her"

"I get that ma but I don't want you to get involved and get hurt like last time"

"I know but she can end up hurt too and I don't want that and I really have no idea what to do" Amelia sighed and got up to go to her bathroom.

"Just don't get involved if you don't need to, okay?"

"Okay I won't. Well I have to go I think we have to pick up Cassie and Lexi" Amelia grabbed her phone after fixing her outfit which was a crop top and booty shorts.

"Alright bye I see you there"

"Okay bye love you"

"I love you too"

Amelia just grabbed a coat and headed downstairs where her mom was sitting with aurora. She turned to look at her and smiled.

"You're leaving?" She asked while Amelia walked towards her.

"Yeah. Where's dad?" Amelia asked, looking around for a sign of him.

"He went to do something. Who's picking you up?"