19.

"I love me
I love me enough for the both of us
That's why you trust me"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After that chaotic day something turned out good.

Even if Amelia's dad didn't know about her and Fezco they were definitely more comfortable around each other in her house.

Her mom knowing was enough but Amelia still wanted to tell her dad just so Nate wouldn't have that leverage over her but if I'm being honest I feel like Alejandro would be more mad about the fact Nate threatened his daughter than the fact that she was dating fez.

Amelia should've told her dad the same day her mom found out.

He was in a good mood and was being considerate about everything going on with the girls. He let them miss school and let Fezco and ashtray stay so they could watch a show with them.

In his world that's how he showed that he cared even though he was dying on the inside knowing he couldn't do anything about maddys situation.

"Alejandro please tell me you're not spending your whole night in this office" Mrs. Gonzalez walked in with aurora in her arms rocking her back and forth.

"I'm not, I just need to stay busy" he replied not even looking up.

I never really understood what Amelia's dad did. I think he was the one that handled all the business with his family since he didn't want much involvement in that type of world.

Handling their business was still a lot but he did it as long as he got to stay home. Now Amelia's mom had a degree in psychology but never used it.

"It was nice of you to let the girl have a break and let them have a little fun," she said, making him look up.

"Least I can do, have you seen her neck?! This isn't okay but just because it was one of the jacobs he gets away with it?"

"Let the police handle it..."

"That's crap and you know it they're not going to do anything they will cover it up just like they always do" Alejandro interrupted her.

"I know but there's nothing we can do"

"Yes we can, you guys just won't let me. I'll keep my mouth quiet and I won't tell no one else at my dads house but as soon as they find out nate put his hands on maddy he is gone and if he does it again or comes near Amelia I'll do it myself"

Amelia's dad was scary.

I think I don't know.

He was kind to me at least, growing up everyone was basically scared of him but that was because of his dad.

If you crossed him or any of his family you were basically done for but other than that he was kind and caring for his family.

He was basically maddys father figure since hers couldn't mind getting off the couch which is why she and Amelia were so close.

Alejandro didn't suspect anything from Amelia letting fez and ash come over to spend some time.

He just found it sweet that she included him.

He didn't know when they started being friends but didn't question it since there was just too much on his mind. Plus Amelia's mom knowing just gave them an advantage they could hide it more easily.

While Fezco drove to his house to pick up ashtray he thought about a lot of things.

The first thing was how in love he was with Amelia. When he received the text from Amelia he could feel how scared she was he didn't know he could drive so fast until that point.