-.04.-

"What if by the time I realize
It's too far behind to see?"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Ash
Tuesday 9:57 pm

Amy I swear to fucking god if Hayley is dead

What?

She just took the baby from her and killed her like wtf man that's her kid

Oh ...

She dead isn't she?

Just keep watching

Bro the show just started why they killing her off that early

I thought you didn't like Hayley

That was before she was giving me ops vibes with tyler but now she gang fr

Ash gtfo and keep watching

After Fezco basically dragged Amelia out of his house she finally went back home.

She didn't want to leave; she knew that meant she had to go back to real life. Alex was in his room waiting for Amelia to get home.

Anna begged him not to say anything to Alejandro, at least not until it got serious and Cal wanted to make a move against them. He listened to her but he kept thinking about what actually happened.

He knew absolutely nothing and it made him mad that he couldn't do anything.

Once Amelia got home everyone was already in their rooms except for her mom which was in the kitchen with aurora. Amelia went over there wanting to know what happened while she left.

She entered the kitchen and her mom looked up to her smiling.

"Did it go down or...?"

"No, I told Alex not to say anything but I think your dad already knows Nate was the one that called the cops on fez and then he already knew about maddy..." her mother sighed. "If he finds out about what nate did to you that'll be his last straw"

"What do you think will happen?" Amelia asked.

"I think that if everything is handled correctly and not the way Alex is planning in his head then everything will be fine but if it doesn't then very bad things will happen" her mom replied handing the bottle to the baby.

Amelia sighed and leaned on the counter crossing her arms. "Maddy hates me right now and it's just so annoying because Fezco did what he did for her, for me and his business"

"I know it's frustrating but that's what happens when we love someone we refuse to see the bad things they've done..."

"What about dad? Has he figured anything out about Mouse?" Amelia asked which made her mom immediately roll her eyes.

"I told him not to get involved, their world is not ours anymore but he's so stuck on figuring it out" she said.

Amelia didn't care if Mouse was dead or not. What she cared about was if it would put them in danger if her dad was involved and she didn't want that.

"Well I'm going to bed..." Amelia got off the counter and went to give a kiss to Aurora on the cheek and then her mom. "Good night"

"Good night"

While she headed up the stairs she saw Alex's lights were off which she found weird but ignored if he was sleeping it was better for her.

Ash
Tuesday 10:07 pm