-.02.-

"The smell of smoke would hang around this long
'Cause I knew everything when I was young
I knew I'd curse you for the longest time"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After New Years the next day Fezco decided to take Amelia on a date which would be their first date of the year.

He just thought that they hadn't done something nice in a while, not that they had to because they thought seeing each other was more than enough.

Fezco would spend the days at Amelia's house or she would go over to his. At this point the two of them should just move in.

Anyways Amelia and Fezco were the cutest thing ever. They were good for each other honestly. Amelia was changing but in a good way. Her light was back...

...or maybe it was because we were on winter break.

But still the way Fezco was spoiling Amelia —in bed and with other stuff — had her really happy and anyone could tell.

Ever since the winter formal they had been hanging out everyday until Alex arrived and made Fezco start to hang out with him. Amelia was fine with it; she knew Alex and Fezco were good friends but sometimes she would get annoyed.

It was a sibling type of annoyance though. Alex would get on Amelia's nerves just like a sibling would.

Actually it was funny because Amelia's dad had to stop many fights before. Alex would just continue to talk back to her to annoy her and Amelia just didn't know how to shut up.

When maddy was over it was even worse because she would actually swing on Alex.

I found it entertaining but I guess her dad didn't.

Anyways to make up for the time Fezco spent with Alex on New Year's Day the next day he promised to take Amelia to do some shopping and get her nails done.

See what I mean? He had his girl happy, glowing and I swear she got prettier by the day. Fezco needs to watch his back because I might steal his girl...I'm just kidding but if this thing with Jules is not working then I'm headed Amelia's way.

Watch your back Fezco.

Fez<3
Thursday 2:30 pm

I'm outside you want me to come in there or?

No Alex will distract you

Fezco sighed and set his phone down then looked over to the door watching as Amelia walked out her house. She quickly went to the passenger seat. Fezco leaned to the passenger side to open the door for her. She got in and shut the door.

While she got settled down Fezco watched her admiring every part of her outfit. Her hair was down in her usual natural curls with her blonde highlights. She was wearing a matching blue set; it was a skirt and a long sleeve cropped shirt.

"Damn..." he looked her up and down and when she turned towards him he licked his lips making her smile.

She leaned in and gave him a kiss then jumped when she heard a loud knock on the car. Fezco turned to see him and rolled the window down while Amelia leaned back on her seat rolling her eyes.

"Aye watch her for me I told her to cover up but she didn't want to" Alex leaned on the door.

"Don't worry I got her" Fezco reassured and Alex nodded then said bye walking away. When he was gone fez turned to see his girl who was sending him a glare. "You don't want to cover up amy?"