-.07.-

"The things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Saying Amelia was heartbroken was an understatement. She was heartbroken but she was mainly mad.

Mad because she didn't really want to clear up the problem.

Mad because in her head Lexi and Fezco were dead to her and she didn't want to hear anything about them.

Even if Fezco wanted to apologize, Amelia didn't let him. She thought there was no reason to when what he did was already done.

She wondered what she did wrong? What made Lexi better than her?

She was glad Alex stopped her and Fezcos argument because if she said everything that was going on in her head it would be really bad.

After fez went home he tried to call Amelia. He regretted ever even going home but he knew the shit he was keeping from her was fucked up and he needed to come clean with everything but Amelia wasn't letting him.

Fez<3
Sunday 2:30am

Amy please let me explain

Sunday 2:47am

Answer the phone

Sunday 2:56am

Amy please
It's not what it looks like I promise you
Just let me explain
Please
Amy
I love you

Amelia was awake the whole night until her eyes began to hurt from crying and staying up. That's when she eventually fell asleep.

But she saw the text and the 30 missed calls but she didn't pick up at all. She was frozen in her bed. She didn't want to move. She didn't have the energy to.

When she stopped crying in the bathroom after attempting to take her makeup off she laid in her bed just staring at the walls replaying their argument over and over again which only made her cry more.

Then the thought of what happened with Andrew came up to her head as well and made her feel more disgusted in herself than ever.

Maybe that's what Fezco saw in Lexi; she didn't have boys behind her in line waiting for her boyfriend to mess up so they could have a turn.

Lexi was innocent or at least that's what Amelia thought but if she was capable of taking her friend's boyfriend then that doesn't really make her innocent.

Then every time she heard her phone ringing on the bed all those times she got sad again and began to cry frustrated because every part in her wanted to pick up but she didn't want him to know she was like this.

She would probably fold and let him come back to explain everything but then she pictured fez telling her about how he was with Lexi and she couldn't bear the thought.

So she decided to ignore and drown in her own thoughts about how she had just lost her boyfriend and friend.

How it was going to be Lexi now not her everything she had with fez it was hers now and that even made her more mad.

But then again this was just all in her head of all the conclusions she made which is why she wasn't bothered of hearing his side of the story or lexis because then saying it only made it more real and she didn't want that.