-.06.-

"So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

It was maddys birthday and we all knew Amelia was going to show out for it like she did every year but Cassie beat her to it.

Mads<3
Saturday 12:34am

Not fair you know I always throw your party

Cassie said she was doing it this time just let her do it and after we can go somewhere else

Fine we can hang out outside and drink my mom just cleaned up out there

It'll be just us and you can invite fez

You won't be mean to him anymore?

Won't I promise

K I'll see you tmr

Amelia got up from her room and walked to Alex's. When she put her ear to the door he heard him talking on the phone. She sighed and banged on the door. She heard the FaceTime call end and he went to open the door when he saw her he sighed.

"What do you want?!" He groaned and went back to sitting on his bed.

"It's maddys birthday tomorrow" she said.

"I'm aware what does that have to do with me?"

"Cassie is throwing her a party but it'll only be us girls but after we're planning on coming back here and hanging out outside my parents are going out" Amelia replied to him.

"Amy, you could've texted me that..." Alex complained and she smirked.

"I know I just wanted you to hang up on your girlfriend" Amelia chuckled and went to walk out the door then walked back to her room.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

The next day she woke up and began to get everything ready. She was on the phone with Cassie so she could tell her how everything was going to go down at her house.

Amelia had no idea of the shit that was going down behind the scenes like kat and Ethan having problems or how Cassie was literally fucking nate jacobs or the fact that ashtray had killed mouse.

Lexi was still acting weird but Amelia was getting over it and decided not to even pay attention anymore. What really bothered her was the way Fezco was acting.

She had been overthinking it a lot so much that she didn't even notice I was going downhill again but it really isn't her job to keep up with me but I bet she rather be worrying about me than all the other stuff I just mentioned.

Eventually Amelia was going to find out about everything and something tells me it won't go as well as she thought.

Fez <3
Saturday 1:09 pm

You want a ride to Maddy house?

Alex is taking me he said he was picking you up after so we could come back to my house

Alr

Weird right? Both of them believed everything was fine and they were going through a rough patch. Amelia tried to convince herself that it wasn't always going to be perfect like the way it was going before that this little thing they had going on was going to pass.