epilogue.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

That day had to be Amelia's scariest day in her life.

The feeling of losing someone right in front of her broke her.

It was when her fathers arms reached her she felt comfort but not enough to fill the hole that was already made in her heart of the feeling of losing her soulmate.

Her life flashed before her eyes feeling the same hurt she felt the moment she was told that Valerie was dead she didn't want to go through Fezco.

She didn't think she would survive it.

Not hearing his voice everyday.

Not feeling his touch everyday.

Not seeing him everyday.

Not having one more conversation.

It broke her and even more when she felt what grief felt and she couldn't do that with Fezco.

But her whole world turned when she saw Fezco walking out the doors handcuffed.

"Fez!" She tried to run towards him but her dad and Alex stopped her as well as a police man who was quickly moved away by Alex knowing both him and Alejandro could control Amelia.

"Amy he is fine we're going to go get him" Alex took her into his arms holding her close.

"We need to hold him overnight to sort all this out, meet us at the station..." the policeman said who was dragging Fezco out then his eyes drifted towards Amelia. "No visitors just you"

"Alright I'll be on my way" Alejandro told him then turned to Alex and Amelia.

Amelia's eyes were on Fezco the whole time just like his were on hers until the moment he was put in the police car.

Once they drove off she looked over to the door watching how Faye was in handcuffs too being dragged out and behind her was a gurney covered up which Amelia gathered to be Custer's dead body.

"Take her home," Alejandro said, stepping in the way so Amelia couldn't see anymore. "Turn around Amy. Turn around"

Alex turned the girl away with his arms still wrapped around her and began to walk the other way to his car.

That whole night Amelia didn't really sleep or Ashtray when he found out what happened. Amelia let him sleep in her room on the mattress that rolled from the bottom of her bed.

Maddy was there too with Amelia in her arms the whole time comforting them.

Her mom checked up on them once in a while since she wasn't sleeping either with Alejandro gone.

Lexi had come around as well eventually and Alex apologized for not staying until the end of her play which she understood.

Eventually Alejandro got home which caused Amelia to rush down the stairs to see him waiting for an explanation.

"The girl that was there she mentioned Laurie and they pinpointed everything on her since well we all know she does messed up stuff it wasn't hard to figure she could've killed one of her own" alejandro explained to the girl.

"So fez is going to be fine? Can he get out?" Amelia asked, anticipating his answer.

"He'll be out in the morning"

Those were probably the best news Amelia had ever heard, well those and getting into her dream college which happened just a week after Fezco got out of jail and so did Faye.