-.14.-

"How unfair, it's just our luck
Found something real that's out of touch
But if you'd searched the whole wide world
Would you dare to let it go?"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

In our world everything was going normally.

Everyone continued to follow their normal lives. Amelia was in school which was very different now.

Lexi was now the Howard sister that completed their trio and it seemed to be working better than with Cassie who continued to stay with Nate which was weird but everyone had moved on from that problem.

Everyone had moved on.

I was clean. Clean of drugs. Clean of Jules.

I love Jules but I just realized it wouldn't work.

Maddy was focusing more on school now that Amelia was guiding her through everything and she was even excited about making her next step in her life.

Lexi's play was tomorrow which she was very anxious about but she was still doing her thing.

Kat as well was looking into her future and next step.

And well Amelia was being Amelia with her shit together and her life planned out.

Now the rest I didn't mention is because they don't matter.

Fuck them I'm proud of us and only us!

And I'm talking about school wise, not like Ashtray and Fezco. They were doing their thing too but they've been doing it for the longest.

Anyways it wasn't about them it was about us but if there was one thing that had us a little worried was someone was working with the police.

Someone that knew something and it wasn't making Alex's or any of their lives easier.

Amelia was worried of course but the whole Lexis play and her senior events were distracting her.

She wanted to include Fezco in most of them and trust me I've never seen a person so proud of Amelia besides her parents like Fezco.

He was so proud of her and I didn't blame him. Our girl was really making big moves.

It also helped Fezco to try and distract himself from all the stress of everything going on.

Ashtray was clueless that everyone knew about what he had done in his head the problems had disappeared but not exactly since having Faye around only made him suspicious about what her intentions were.

He hated that Amelia trusted Faye way too much just because she knew what had happened to her boyfriend while Ash just didn't care about her feelings.

All he cared about was protecting his family.

There was a lot going on that none of us knew about and it was probably better that way but we all knew that would change sooner or later.

Amelia was currently walking down the hall with Lexi on her side and Maddy on the other.

Amelia was looking down at her phone texting fexco back and Lexi was texting as well.

"Okay can both of you just like stop worrying about dicks and listen to what I'm saying?!" Maddy paused and stood right in front of them making them pause.