-.12.-

"You've got a habit of breaking things
Bursting bubbles and hearts on strings"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Alejandro had always been the most sensitive in his family.

Maybe because he was probably the most wronged from his other four siblings. He was the second boy and the rest were girls which were always his dad's pride and joy including his older brother.

All his life he spent it trying to prove himself to his dad. All he was ever told was 'maybe if you were a little more like your brother'.

He always focused on school and all the jobs his dad gave him but somehow he just wasn't good enough for him; it was always his brother.

He kept tiring himself trying to be better that he wasted most of his highschool years trying to prove himself to his dad and he still was when he started college but everything changed when he met Amelia's mom.

He thought that Anna was going to be one of his regular hook ups that happened in the parties he went to since he didn't have the time to focus on a relationship but she changed that all.

They spent some time at the party and kicked it off from there. Both of their parents didn't know at all they would just sneak around.

The only one that knew was maddys mom since she was the one that was close to alejandro.

Nobody knew until her parents found out but it was too late because she was already pregnant.

Alejandro's dad wasn't the happiest about it but he knew he couldn't leave him behind like Anna's parents left her behind.

He let them live in his house until he had everything figured out and he could support his family on his own.

That's when Alejandro's life changed instead of favoring his dad he focused on Anna and their kid.

He promised that no matter if it was a boy or a girl he would never make them feel left out like he was.

Which is what he did. His dad gave him an out because he wanted to focus on his own life. He graduated business school and still got a job from his dad but one that didn't require being involved too much and got a house for him and Anna who was pregnant.

They never really got married; she just wore a ring he gave her but both agreed they didn't need a wedding to prove they were together.

During those years maddys mom had basically left the family to go run around with who now was Maddy's dad.

When she came back her dad was really mad to the point he didn't want her around so Alejandro let her stay with them until she had stuff figured out.

Which is what he was doing now with Alex and he was willing to do it with anyone.

That's the rule they lived by: nobody got left behind.

Maybe that's why Amelia turned out that way.

She was worried about Alex and her family but still worried more for Fezco and ashtray. If she was brought up with the strict rules her grandpa and uncle had, Amelia would probably be leaving Fez and Ash behind.

But she wasn't because that's just who she was.

A fucking angel that none of us deserved.

Amelia had been pacing in her room waiting for her dad to get out of the shower.

She didn't know what his reaction would be but she was afraid it would be to not help Fezco out. She understood that what they did wasn't good but it was ashtray the one that did it.