-.15.-

"Don't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

I always knew if fezco and Amelia happened it would be true love.

An unconditional type of love both of them loved too hard to the right people and Amelia was right for him and he was right for her.

When they were kids no one would've ever thought the both of them would have something they were just in different worlds.

Fezco was already seeing the world as it was with his grandma while Amelia was kept from that.

All she ever worried about was making it on her play dates with maddy and kat or worrying about whatever teenage boy was famous at the time.

Fezco had already made up his mind from the beginning that one day he would confess his love to Amelia.

He would plan it everyday before he headed to her house but by the moment he arrived he would get too nervous.

At first he thought it was maddy, the one that made him nervous knowing the girl was mean and didn't like to be spoken to by boys like him.

But one day maddy wasn't there or kat.

It was just Amelia on the table doing her homework. Her mom was at work and her dad was outside speaking with his grandma.

He walked past her and she looked up to see him.

Amelia didn't really notice Fezco while she was around maddy and Kat. She was too busy trying to keep up to be like them but when they weren't she would and it made Fezcos heart skip a beat to see the girl even acknowledge him.

"Hi fez" young amelia waved at him, setting her pencil down.

"Hey Amy..." Fezco replied, dying of nerves that the girl was actually talking to him. It was probably the second time the girl actually looked in his direction.

Fezco thought it was the perfect opportunity to tell her he had a crush on her but he couldn't but he still managed to have a conversation with her which only made him fall even more.

After that dad he anticipated everyday to go to her house. He would get ready, wear his nice clothes, and make sure he put cologne on.

But Amelia eventually stopped even saying hi to him by the time she hit seventh grade she was too busy on her phone and being popular.

Fezco would see it all around school how she was noticed by everyone as well as maddy.

This only made him even more nervous to speak to her. This is when he actually felt like he didn't know the girl and if i'm being honest I was probably intimidated by her too as well as Lexi.

But fortunately for us over the summer before her ninth grade year she matured she started to notice she liked different things than maddy and all those years she wanted to keep up we're just a waste.

That version of herself was something she didn't want to be.

She began to hang out with me more and maddy hanged out with Cassie but if anything ever happened it was always maddy and Amelia at the end of the day and we all knew that.

So her freshman year she spent it with me and that's also the year I started to hang around Fezco but it was before I even started doing drugs.

I never knew Amelia and Fezco knew each other until one day the last week of her freshman year I told her to come with me to his store.