10.

'Cause I'm lonely, I'm so lonely
If you hold me, I'll be your only"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

As soon as fez got Amelia to her car he went inside the house taking a deep breath.

Amelia was driving him crazy even if he'd just spent the whole evening with her he wanted to have her back in his arms.

There was just something special about her, something that trapped him in.

Every time he saw her he fell for her even more.

The way she wore something different and detailed everyday. He found it interesting that she always made sure it went along and it reflected her mood.

He knew Amelia didn't like being without makeup and wearing her glasses but he loved seeing her without makeup and with glasses on.

He thought she looked so cute.

Her curls that were up on a ponytail with a few pieces falling made her look like she had a fancy hairstyle when in reality she just put her hair up.

He also loved how she helped ashtray without hesitating. She had so much patience to explain that she made Ash understand what he was doing. Maybe ash was trapped into her voice just like he was or it was just something about her that made everyone's mood go up.

The way she gave in to him made him feel so special knowing Amelia was too smart to just give her body to any dude.

If she did that meant she really liked him. Which made him think even more about them.

He did want to continue what they were doing but not without actually being together. He wanted to think of a way to ask her out that was special enough for him to deserve what she was giving him.

But thinking about her while he laid on his bed was driving him crazy. The way her lips felt on his they were so soft and full he felt like he could kiss her all night but he didn't want their first to go that way he felt like it wasn't special enough.

He wanted it to go better than a just one night stand because Amelia was sure more than that and he's been sure of it for a while now.

Now Amelia let out a few screams in her car the whole time Fez was driving her crazy with his hands on her.

She knew Fez liked what she did but wasn't sure why he stopped in her mind boys would die for something like that which is why she did it.

She liked fezco so much she was trying to please him but what she didn't know was fez wasn't a horney little teen she was used to being around. He knew the value of a girl like Amelia and wanted to treat her better than that.

She didn't want to be insecure about it and began to think what if fez just wasn't attracted to her in that way.

She had so many questions but didn't know if she actually wanted to ask maddy about what just happened.

She decided she would just let it be and think about how he said she didn't deserve it to happen like that. Maybe he just didn't want to disrespect her even though she didn't feel disrespected at all.

When Amelia got to Lexis house she tried her best not to talk about fez a lot. She didn't want to be that type of friend you hang out with and just talked about a boy the whole time.

She just told Lexi the necessary stuff and then fell asleep. The next morning Amelia woke up at around 11 wanting to go home and shower.

"You're leaving?" Lexi said, watching how Amelia was gathering her stuff.