-.13.-

"And just say the word
We'll take on the world"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

It was Amelia's birthday tomorrow and I was invited.

I know me, out of all people.

I've been a complete bitch to her but she still invited me so I'll be there tomorrow for her.

Now maybe you guys are wondering what has been going on in these past two weeks and you'd be surprised if I said absolutely nothing.

Fezco and Amelia were still not back to normal and everything with Mouse had toned down a bit or at least that's what she thought.

Maddy had the girl distracted with birthday preparations for her to even think about it.

Maybe the only reason she hadn't heard anything was because she wasn't speaking to Fezco as much as she used to.

None of them had said anything about not being together at all so nobody really knew where they stood but in reality we did because well it's a surprise...or not.

Should I tell y'all??

Don't tell Fez you heard it from me though anyways he was planning like a whole thing for Amelia like decorating her room then filling up the backyard with roses it was a whole thing.

And also don't tell fez I told you this either but he kinda made me ask Amelia if she and him were broken up and she said no, she basically vented to me the whole thing while I was in her room yesterday while she cleaned it.

But she basically just needed a break dhe knew if she kept worrying about him it wouldn't be good, which just sounds like she's being a bad girlfriend but I felt what she meant.

Well not with Jules I would be the Fezco of our situation and Jules would be Amelia worrying about me constantly. I knew Jules needed a break and now I realize it but Amelia didn't leave Fezco like Jules left me.

She still checked on him and talked to him a little but not as much as usual.

Fezco couldn't lie and say he was upset about it because he noticed Amelia needed that break but she never made it seem like she didn't want to be with him she made that very clear.

I don't know if things were weird but who cares I'm sure everything will be fine after today.

Amelia was currently sitting in the living room next to fez while Lexi sat down next to Alex and ashtray and maddy sat together as well.

"I thought you had rehearsal..." Alex brought up, which caused everyone to look up from what they were doing.

"Oh shit you're right..." Lexi got up immediately.

"Wow you know her schedule now..." Amelia teased and looked away from them to ignore their glares on her.

"Wait let me take you" Alex got up as well looking for his keys.

Maddy looked over to Amelia who was already looking at her as well smiling.

"Bye lex...!!" Amelia smiled at her while she watched them walk out then turned back to everyone else.

"So what finna go down tomorrow?" Ashtray asked while he ate a bowl of chips.

"Maddy is taking me to get glammed up apparently" Amelia answered the kid.

"I had to show out for you bae ima go get her glammed up then we coming back and we getting our party on" maddy added then looked over to Fezco who was trying to hide his smile.