24.

"You stood me up, you lay me down
You know too much, I can't be proud
I still really, really love you, yes, I do"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After the incident at the cemetery Amelia started to talk to Fezco again but not as much. She would just talk to him when she saw him.

They hadn't texted at all since the day they broke up but their talking was progress. Fezco still made sure she was doing okay especially after what happened at the cemetery.

Fez was madly in love with Amelia. Anybody could notice that. The way he looked at her when she was around.

The way he paid attention when she was talking. Everything she did fez watched in awe speechless about her and it was driving him crazy how Amelia could hide the fact she was in love with him so well.

Yeah Amelia was deeply in love with fez too and there were moments where the obviousness slipped but she was smarter in hiding it.

She mainly did it for herself so she didn't have to struggle too hard on living without him but it was beginning to get hard since fez was around her like all the time.

Ashtray would ask Amelia to come around to help him with his homework every Friday. I didn't know if this was on purpose but I just knew she was there every Friday.

The reason I thought it was on purpose was because he would talk to her, making her stay longer.

"You finally started watching again?!" Amelia exclaimed while she sat on a chair inside the little room ash had in the store.

"Hell yeah I left off where they went to wake up his sister I think" Ashtray replied while he held a pencil distracting her from actually helping him with his homework. He knew if he wanted to get Amelia talking all he had to do was talk about the vampire diaries.

"Ugh I love her so much you don't understand. Like you'd think I like Klaus or Elijah but her, she's just the best!"

"Yeah I'm intrigued too not gonna lie what throws me off is him keeping his siblings in coffins and he knew Stefan back in the 20s" ashtray mentioned.

"That threw me off too I remember watching that episode I never imagined that they would know each other" Amelia added to his comment.

"Do they eventually wake up all his siblings?"

"Yeah episode thirteen"

"Still mad you know these episodes by heart man" Ash shook his head.

"Ash come on man..." Fez walked in making both of them turn in his direction. "You out here wasting her time"

"Oh no it's fine..." Amelia said, getting nervous at how he was looking at her. She tried to hide it by focusing on Ashtray instead of him.

"I need you to do something for me real quick then you going to come back and finish this up" fez ordered and the kid stood up excusing himself. Both of them walked out leaving the girl there. She began to look around until Fez walked back in.

She immediately froze knowing he was going to stay there until Ashtray came back.

She tried to play it off but he sat down on a chair on the other side of the table across Ashtrays seat while she sat in the middle. She turned to him, catching him already looking at her. 

"How are you?" He asked, leaning his head back still not removing his eyes from her.

"I'm doing better..." she replied, trying to look in another direction.