09.

"And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After the whole make out session class Jules was really impressed with Amelia. For her being a first timer in the thing she was good. I thought Jules was lying until I kissed her too.

She was good. I can't lie, whoever she was doing it for would be lucky.

I had my suspicions when I looked down to her phone and saw fezco texting her. But then again her dad was back in town. They've probably been seeing each other a lot.

I didn't want to question if they were seeing each other because I was happy for them.

I made sure to take a mental note to question him about it though I knew if they were together he must be so whipped.

I mean Amelia was beautiful and she was finally acknowledging him.

Amelia and fez hadn't seen each other since Wednesday in the morning since Amelia was waiting for Friday.

She had told her parents that she was spending the night at Cassie's house which was partially true since everyone was going to her house because she was going off to Mckays for the weekend and she wanted opinions for outfits to wear.

She was currently in math class talking to Lexi about fez since Andrew was across the room and was finally letting the two girls talk.

They had become closer; it was mostly Amelia who did all the talking at first until Lexi began to talk to her, noticing how similar they were.

"Can you do me a favor?" Amelia began, closing her notebook and Lexi turned to her willing to listen. "So I told my parents I was spending the night at Cassie's and I am going to your house after school but after that I'm going to Fez's house after but I don't think I want to spend the night there so could I spend the night with you?"

"Yeah of course..." Lexi replied and then stopped herself thinking twice about what she was going to say. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"I mean the way you talk about fez I figured you would like to stay" Lexi said hesitantly not wanting to seem like she was questioning Amelia.

"It's just one of those days. I want to be around him and all but I don't think we're at the point where I'm staying the night over. I'll just spend a few hours there then I'll make my way to your house" Amelia explained her mood reflected on her outfit since she didn't try at all today.

It was Friday and she was drained. She tried not to take it out on people but earlier today she had given an attitude to her father about going to Cassie's house she didn't mean to and she stopped herself immediately.

Her dad knew she didn't mean to as well since she stopped herself. He just knew it was one of those days where she didn't want to be bothered.

"Well yeah you can spend the night with me" Lexi replied to her. Amelia was about to say something back then she heard a ding coming from her phone that made her look down.

Fez
Friday 2:54 pm

At about what time you coming over ma

I have to do something before, not sure how long it'll take, maybe at about 4-5.

Amy if you busy just tell me I don't want to hold you up or nothing.