-.10.-

"I'll go everywhere you go
I'll go everywhere you go
You know I'll go, I'll go
Everywhere you go"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Amelias ex was a fucking dick.

Not Nate Jacobs's type of dick but he was a dick.

Well atleast in my opinion.

If you were to ask Amelia what she thought about her ex she would say he was a good person and that he needed more love than the one he got growing up.

Maybe that's why Amelia cared so much about him.

They started off as friends that didn't know much about each other. It was Amelia's first relationship which was why she thought it was easy to take it slow but he didn't. He was just too desperate to receive love.

He opened up to Amelia easily and told her everything about him and his life. Both of his parents were dead and he lived with his grandparents but his grandmother had passed recently from when him and Amelia met.

The only one left was his grandfather but he was close to passing too which he was terrified of he would tell Amelia about it which worried her.

He also had a sister but she was in and out of jail which caused him to have to take care of her kids.

When that would happen he would shut out Amelia completely until he didn't. She thought maybe it got too hard on his own and he was finally letting her know what went around him.

Amelia was willing to help him, that's all she wanted but even when he would allow her to know what went on it was still hard.

He still wouldn't let her know everything.

They only acted like they were dating but they barely knew anything about each other.

Amelia was too busy worrying about him to even tell him anything. She thought it would be selfish of her to complain or even have him hear her problems which weren't even close to the problems he had.

Then they started to argue a lot. He claimed that Amelia never really liked him or that she wasn't interested at all.

This conversation went to ways it was either she argued back or she told him she did and told him how much she loved him which worked.

Amelia sometimes thought that that's what he needed to know someone was actually there for him but Amelia wasn't enough not at that time at least. She just simply didn't know how to be there for someone.

I don't blame her. She was still a kid while he was forced to grow up with all the bullshit in his family.

Anyways now I look bad for calling him a dick but Amelia poured her whole heart out to him and he couldn't even try to do the same. Maybe if he did they would still be together who knows.

I probably shouldn't be saying that since she's with Fezco now but you get what I'm saying.

He ruined Amelia in some way but she didn't see it that way; she just saw it as a life lesson. She knew he meant to just love her but maybe that's not what the universe wanted even though she tried for it to happen.

There was a point where Amelia had given up completely on him where she couldn't take anymore arguments or any more worried nights awake making sure he was fine but instead of talking he would just argue with her.