22.

"And I'll be in denial for at least a little while
What about the plans we made?"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After Alejandro told Fez to leave he didn't. He sat in his car wanting to make sure Amelia was okay.

Knowing her she was about to take all the blame which is what she did and Fezco hated it.

While he sat in his car he was debating whether to go in or not, he could either save Amelia or make things worse which he didn't want to do he wanted to believe that there was some sympathy in alejandro.

Amelia was terrified not only for her but for fez.

She just loved him way too much.

She didn't know what to do and while she stood there in the kitchen watching her dad sit down next to her mom she was more scared that he hadn't started to scream at her yet.

"Really Amelia? Really? I let you do everything you want drinking, partying, staying out late, bringing friends around, I give you everything you want and this is what you do?!" He began to talk to her while she just stood there not knowing what to say. "How did this even happen? When did it even happen?!" He shouted louder and louder every time and Amelia kept standing there not knowing what to respond.

"Amelia, answer me!"

"Alejandro, give her a minute," her mom said in a soft tone.

"I don't know, it just did..." she replied, looking down to the floor. "I don't even know why it's such a big deal, you know who fez is, you know he's a good person..."

"Amelia you're seventeen he's almost twenty..."

"Like that was a problem for you two" Amelia commented making her sad look up to her even more mad.

"I'm not talking about us, I'm talking about you and him."

"What's your problem with us then? Why can't we date what's so bad about it?" Amelia began to talk back, losing her state of shock and getting more angrier now.

"First of all you didn't tell me! Maybe if you told me the situation would've been different..."

"No it would not and you know that!" Amelia interrupted him.

"Look Amy I love you and I love him. I've known him since he moved in with Marie and he's a good kid but this is where I cross the line" he stated, making her shake her head in disbelief.

"Why though? Why is it so bad?!"

"It just doesn't look right Amelia!"

"Why because he's a drug dealer and not the wealthiest person in town?" Amelia questioned crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I would never judge someone by their lifestyle and you know that" he said, making her scoff.

"Then what is the problem?! Because I don't see anything wrong with it, both of us get along just fine. He makes me happy! He's made me feel something I've never felt before so I don't understand what is so bad!" Amelia began to shout louder than him which made him sigh.

"You'll understand someday..."

"Help me understand right now! Because I don't I really don't! Why can't you just let me be happy!"

"Amelia..."

"No me entiendes! This is not me being a brat and wanting something this is real this is not a joke at all!"