14.

"If he's as bad as they say, then I guess I'm cursed
Looking into his eyes, I think he's already hurt
He's already hurt"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

After Amelia admitted she loved Fezco as well they kissed then fez held her in his arms for a while.

In the meantime they talked about stuff like the future and the things that were preventing them from being together.

The only thing he could come up with was her dad. He knew they had to hide their relationship from him or else it would end up bad.

"I'm going to tell him eventually. I want to be with you" Amelia said while she laid next to him on his arm. She was on her side facing him and he was on his side facing her.

His free hand was placed on her waist sliding slowly back forth from her bare bottom and her hip.

When he reached her bottom he would grip it tightly then let go to slide it back on her hip then went back again. He focused on her mouth that was moving and the rest of her features on her face.

He was happy that Amelia was in his bed right now; he just wished he could do this all the time. He loved having her in his arms and the way both of them showed their love with their touch.

When Amelia said this Fez just nodded and folded the arm that she was laying on and brought her face in for a kiss.

"Goodnight amy" fez said and closed his eyes with his hand on the side of her hip now he kept it there. Amelia tried to close her eyes but knew that what she just had said didn't affect him at all.

He didn't want to start an argument over that but Amelia wanted him to believe she would. But she just didn't know how to show him.

The next morning Amelia was the one to wake up first. She was currently facing away from fez but was still in his hold. He had his hand placed in between her boobs. She could feel his chest on her back by how close they were.

She turned around making his hand move then she waited to see if he would wake up. Which he did. Once he did, Amelia kissed him then let go watching the smirk grow on his lips.

"I can get used to this" he smirked looking her up and down. "You like to hug stuff when you sleep"

"Yeah I can't sleep if I don't" she replied then reached out to the nightstand taking her phone looking at all the texts she had.

Mads<3
Saturday 3:36 am

Where the fuck are you?
Amy you better be safe.

Saturday 11:46 am

I'm good stayed with fez

Andrew
Saturday 10:47 pm

Amy are you good where are you?

Saturday 11:48 pm

Had other stuff to do.

Fez took the phone from her hand and shut it off, placing it back on the nightstand.

"Fez I have to tell people I'm okay! I was supposed to be at a party yesterday and I never showed up. They are worried" Amelia exclaimed.

"Let them be worried you with me I'll make sure you safe" he replied, holding onto her.

Amelia just smiled and looked into his features. His eyes which she adored and his freckles. Everything about him just drove him crazy.